Chapter 7

ALICIA 

Dear diary,

I don't know what I expected, leave Clarke- I mean Elyza in a zombie infested world in the nearest abandoned corner store and she comes home with a bag full of guns and chocolate bars. She even snuck a condom in there, what she hell does she need condoms for? It's not like we need it anyways. When she poured her rucksack empty on the table my mom and Travis gave us both embarrassed  looks and they both probably think Elyza has a dick now or something. I prayed for the ground to swallow me up. I spoke to Elyza about it but she says it's not for us which intrigued me even more. I tried to press her about it but she wouldn't budge. Apart from that little hiccup, Elyza and I have never been happier. I never knew it but I was missing a part of me and I feel so.. whole when I'm with her. Like a gap I never knew was there was finally filled. Although the world's kinda shit now at least we're free to be who we finally are.

"Writing your sexual fantasies about Elyza again?" Ofelia teased Alicia as she crashed down beside her on the couch. Alicia shook her head with a small smile on her face at the mention of her girlfriend.

"You know, she might say otherwise but the world doesn't revolve around her." She joked. After a week of constant teasing from Ofelia and Nick about her new relationship with Elyza she'd learnt to deal with it. Even Chris who'd seemed quite distant when she'd first met him began to open up and occasionally tease her about Elyza. Actually, come to think of it, Alicia realised than Chris was happier and she didn't know why. Not that she didn't want him to be happy, it's just the fact that he'd been so broody and now he's suddenly alright again?

"But I bet you were still writing about her." Ofelia nudged her shoulder and leaned forward to try and read the content in her journal. "Gimme a look dude." She giggled and Alicia furrowed her eyebrows amused but confused. She'd known Ofelia for a few months now and she's never been this hyper before.

"I just wrote about the whole condom situation." Alicia shrugged dismissively but Ofelia didn't take it as easily. She felt the girl tense up and move away from her slightly. "Do you know anything about it Ofelia?"

She was about to answer when a certain blonde hopped over the couch and crashed beside Alicia. Alicia wanted nothing more than to strangle Elyza when she'd interrupted Ofelia's answer. "How you doin' Clark?" She wrapped an arm around Alicia and she couldn't help the smile that crept up on her face.

"Well, Ofelia was gonna tell me why you got condoms but you rudely interrupted, Lex."

"Well I'm so sorry," Elyza exclaimed sarcastically before getting down on one knee and holding Alicia's hand in hers. ",Please forgive me!" She exclaimed before showcasing an over exaggerated sob.

"Get the fuck outta here Lex." Alicia threw her hand to the side and laughed at her annoyingly adorable girlfriend.

"Kiss me first." She smirked leaning forward with puckered lips. Alicia shook her head looking at Ofelia who looked genuinely amused.

"Tell me why you bought those condoms and I'll consider it."

Elyza groaned glancing at Ofelia before leaning forward and pecking Alicia on the lips. Alicia looked over at Ofelia and raised her eyebrow in question. She just wanted to know why they needed condoms and honestly it wouldn't have been such a big issue if Elyza had told her why she got them in the first place.

"It's for Chris and I. We're sort of together." Ofelia muttered so quietly Alicia had almost missed it. Ofelia sat there in silence, she could tell she was nervous about telling them but Alicia didn't show any reaction.

"How long?" She asked interestedly while Elyza sat on the ground looking at Ofelia proudly.

"Officially, three days." She looked almost disappointed in herself as if she did something wrong but Alicia just smiled and hugged her.

More Than Just Survival ( ftwd a.u. )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara