Six

Niall

Niall offered to drive them, partly because Liv had forgotten to grab her keys and partly because he could take the long way to Luke's and spend more time with her. He stopped at a stop light and turn his head to her.

"Do you want music?" He said point to the radio. He sounded awkward, the way the words just fell out of his mouth. He cringed inside when she giggled and grinned.

"What ever you like is fine with me," She answered. I didn't understand how he could be so nervous. He's known Olivia since they were kids. They were never really friends but they still knew each other. It was almost surreal in Niall's head. He felt like at any moment he would wake up from this dream and none of this would be happening. He didnt ever want to wake up, he never wanted this to stop. He was actually talking and spending time with the girl he loves.

He turned the radio on and change the station to a 90's channel. Niall tapped along to 'living on a prayer' he was singing lightly.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Liv smile outside the window. He smiled along with her when she started mumbling the second verse.

"Gina works the dinner all day, working for a man she bring home her pay for love."

It was barely audible, but he could hear her. He started singing louder, she sang louder. Niall started singing as loud as he could, and by the first chorus, they were both belting out the lyrics as well as dancing around in their seats. When they stopped at yet another red light Niall took Liv's hand in his and sang to her. She smiled mouthing the word as he sang them. As the song ended they starred at each other. Niall was processing the events that were currently taking place. He heard a beep behind him and he looked ahead and started driving.

Olivia

They were almost at Luke's and she couldn't stop starring at Niall. Not only was he good looking but he was sweet and funny and a really good singer. His Irish accent was music to her ears.

"Where are you from?" Liv blurted out. Her eyes widened at her sudden boldness. She started to feel shy around Niall.

"Mullingar, it's in Ireland." He said chewing on his lip.

"Why did you move to Indiana?" She felt nosy but she continued to question.

"After I was born my parents wanted a change of scenery so they started looking around. They found our little apartment enough space for me an my bother before he moved out and it was cheap. So we moved." He replied parking the car a block away from Luke's place.

"So your mom just popped out a kid then moved to a different country?" She said raising her eye brow.

"Well no, we moved here when I was four." He said looking in the mirror and fixing his already perfect hair.

Liv sighed. She really didn't want to go into that party. After hearing Luke's conversation with Michael every time she saw him she felt sick.

"I guess we should go in." Niall said still looking at her.

"When ever you wanna leave find me or text me and I'll meet you here. I'm not gonna run off I promise, I'm not drinking that much either." She said opening her door.

Niall opened his door and stepped out. As they walked towards the large house Niall got nervous. Liv on the other hand was getting angry. She didn't want to keep it in anymore she wanted to tell Luke everything that was on her mind. She wanted him to know how she felt. Even though he probably wouldn't care she still wanted to tell him. But she wanted to humiliate him even more. So she decided to keep her mouth shut.