Chapter XIV - Loved (Now)

A/N: The song above is 'I Get To Love You' by Ruelle.
I cry every time I watch this.
It was my sole inspiration for this book.

"The rug is new." Harry smiled as he closed his bedroom door. He remembered the day he bought it. It was perfect. Because it had his favourite color. And his Hannah's.

"It's very nice, Harry." Hannah smiled as she admired the blue and yellow rug at the foot of Harry's bed.

Hannah looked up and smiled. Because her Harry was looking at her. And he was smiling. She stepped closer and held out her hand for his.

As soon as their hands touched, Harry leaned down to give the prettiest girl in the world a kiss. Hannah's lips were so soft and so sweet and, and, he just loved kissing his Hannah.

Their kiss fell apart naturally and Hannah and Harry hugged. In Harry's arms, Hannah felt everything she ever wanted and needed. Everything. In her Harry's arms.

Hannah and Harry both felt like it was a dream. But they were touching and breathing and then they started kissing again. It wasn't a dream. It was real. So it was a dream come true.

Their eyes fluttered open. And they both started to giggle. Because they were so happy.

But Harry slowed his laughter down. Because he didn't know what to do next. His body felt like they should be doing something. But he just didn't know what.

"Hannah?" Harry kissed her cheek. "What should we do next?"

Hannah held his hand and laced their fingers. The last thing she wanted to do was make her Harry nervous.

"Well, we can lie down. But only if you want."

Harry smiled and nodded. But he didn't want to wear his clothes in bed. So he walked over to his dresser. "I have some pajamas you can borrow."

Hannah smiled softly at her Harry. And when he stood in front of her again, she kissed him.

"Thank you, Harry."

"You're welcome, Hannah." Harry kissed his Hannah once more. "I'll face this way."

Harry turned towards his bedroom window. He wanted to give his Hannah privacy.

Hannah smiled and turned around. She undressed and put on Harry's pajamas. Because she respected the man she loved enough not to push him.

Harry's heart began to pound. But he knew it was a good thing. He was used to that rhythm. Because he felt it beat faster whenever he saw, or thought about, or talked to, or spent time with Hannah. His Hannah Banana.

"A-are you decent, Hannah?" Harry chewed his bottom lip as he stared out the window.

The moon shone brightly through Harry's bedroom. He liked when that happened. Because it was bright enough that the nightlight wouldn't turn on.

"I am, Harry." Hannah laid down. Then she felt the bed dip when Harry laid down. And her heart beat faster. Because she was so in love with her Harry.

Harry turned his head on the pillow towards his Hannah. And he smiled. Because she was smiling at him. His hand searched for hers under the covers. And when their hands touched, they smiled.

Then, Hannah and Harry met in the middle of his bed.

Harry smiled. Because he was lying next to the prettiest girl in the world. She was still pretty, even with her bruised eye and scratched cheek. Because he put frozen blueberries on the bruise and Neosporin on the scratches. He still felt sad, but he remembered his Hannah said she was okay.