two

i woke up as i heard my phone ringing.i groaned and lazily looked for my phone under my pillow.

i quickly answered the call without looking at the caller id."i called you a few times and you didnt even pick it up.did you just wake up or something ? nara, you said you wanted to help me today ?" a husky voice said in the other line.

"help ? what the heck youre talking about ? dudeee im off from work for weekends during this month.didnt you check the schedule ? what the hell happend to your voice tho ?" i said lazily,thinking its my cashiermate at work.

"goddd nara.its kim taehyung you dumb-dumb.you promised me to help me today at the mart ?" taehyung said,chuckling a bit at the end.

i just hum lazily as a respond but then earth hit me really hard and got me freaking out."fuckk taehyung ! im sorry ! i will be there in 15 minutes" i hung up the phone and rushed to the toilet.

i quickly took a shower to avoid body odour since im sure theres going to be a lot of things i need to do today.

i got out and quickly picked out a white long sleeves crop top with a black jogger pants.

i let go of hair and comb my hair with my fingers.i took my phone and slipped into my black yeezy.

i run as fast as i could after leaving the house,locked.obviously.

as i reached the mart,i saw taehyung stretching while yawning.

quietly,i approached him,trying to surprise him from behind.

"you see those boxes over there ? go and arrange them on the rack,neatly" he said sternly as he continue stretching.i blinked my eyes a few times in shock,didnt expect him to know that i already arrived.

he turned around,looking at the zoning out me.he put his hand on his hips and sassily said "you think im a dumb bitch ? you think i cant see you coming from the reflection of that freaking tempered glass ?" he snapped his fingers infront of my face and made that kendall jenner's lips.

i rolled my eyes and pushed his hand away and went inside the mart.i heard him chuckled as i walked away.

i saw the box that he talked about just now.i took a deep breath and slowly start to do my work.

taehyung on the other side,clean up the mart a bit before people come.

as he was satisfied,he walked towards me,scanning at how im doing my work.he smirked and ran away as i got annoyed by it.

finished stacking up those chips,i went to the counter and wait for customers while taehyung is analyzing my work that i did just now.

he nodded his head with a really satisfying face.he went to the store and i just shook my head.

he came out with a mop and a bucket with the mop liquid.i sighed as handed me the mop and the bucket.i took it with an insincere smile as he smile like a little angel.

i quietly do my work as taehyung sitting at the counter,massaging his shoulders.

then the ringing sound of the mart's door make the both us looked towards at the door.

a woman and his son,came in and taehyung greeted him with a cute smile and a good morning.

i just smile when she walked passed me.i continued mopping the floor but then i felt someone pulled the hem of my shirt.

i look down and saw two cute hands pulling it."noona,can you take that swkittles for me ?" the kid said with a puppy eyes.

i took the skittles for him and went down to his height level."there you go ~" i gave him with a smile.he took it with that cute bunny smile on his face."thank you noona ~" he tip toed to reach my face and pecked my cheeks.

how can he just pecked someone he just met ?

i just smile and ruffled his hair as he ran back to his mom at the counter.the kid greeted taehyung with a good morning that made taehyung replied in a funny voice and made that kid giggles.

taehyung said thank you and the both of them left.taehyung suddenly smiling at me sheepishly.i knitted my eyebrows together as in signal asking him 'whats wrong ?'

"you talked to a kid" he said,still with a smile but a cute one.

"hes just a kid ?"i replied not sure with my own answer.taehyung nodded "well the nara that i know she usually didnt talked to people including cute kids"

"well he talked to me and hes just a kid.i dont him to cry and whining here infront of me" i said went to the bathroom to clean up the bucket and the mop.

the thing is act because hes just too cute that i cant ignore.that bunny smile that he put on.dayummm

so,our day went by.many people came in to buy and theres really a lot of customers with attitude tho.theres a guy threw the money towards us because we accidently scan the thing that he bought two times.

annoying dickass.

its almost 6 pm and even yugeom is on his way here to take over the night shift.as we are packing our things,the last customer for our shift came in.

he's wearing a black sweater with a hoodie covering his head.a white mask a light blue ripped jeans with a pair of black dr.marten boots.

nice boots you had there boii.

he walked towards the drinks section and took a 100 plus then to the chips section.he took a few of them and finally he took the skittles.skittles really got that love from everyone.

he went to the counter while looking at the both of us.taehyung scanned all the things that he picked but he made me uncomfortable because he kept on glancing on me.i just look down avoiding his gaze.

but everytime i met his eyes,i felt like hes someone familiar to me.he caught me looking at him.then i saw his tiny eyes turned into an eyesmile,knowing that hes smiling under that white mask.

seconds felt like 30 minutes with him at there waiting for taehyung finished scanning.he paid the things and he suddenly took of his hoodie and his mask.

"youre nara arent you ?" he asked with a smile.

the both taehyung and me looked at each other in confusion.i looked at the familiar guy again and nodded slowly.

"seems like you dont remember me huh ?" he flicked his tongue,ending it with a smirk.

"dont worry,i will make you remember me" he winked at me and left the mart.

[11.10 pm]
updated eeyey ~ i got a lot of ideas to do on this chap but i dont want it to be too long to read.im afraid that you guys will get bored by it hehe.

so please wait patiently for the next update and dont forget to vote and comment.

thank you and love you guys ❤