You Have My Heart

Beep. Beep. Beep.
A teenager clad in red stood at the bedside, staring down at the normally sarcastic, full of hate person he grew up to know and eventually love.
Beep. Beep. Beep.
Yes, he loved Tom. There wasn't any denying it. Although they fought a lot and a bunch of hateful comments were spewed, it never really changed how his feelings were.
Beep. Beep. Beep.
He remembered the early days where they weren't always at each other's necks. Those were the days where he could have been a "friend" in Tom's standards. Tord had fucked up, he knew it as well. How long ago exactly was it?
Beep. Beep. Beep.
It was ages ago. Tord had pulled Tom to the side and practically dragged the brunet to a bench with the pond in front of them. It was the summer when he decided to tell him.
"So what's all of this about?" Tom had asked, raising an eyebrow towards the red themed male. "You know you could have just talked to me in the alleyway or something." Tord shook his head.
"Edd or Matt would have probably listened in. I don't really want them to hear this." The taller one admitted, leaning back on the bench as he looked to the crystal blue pond.
"Tom, I don't really know how to say this but... I think I like you?" He leaned forward, arms resting on his lap. "I mean, like-like you, not really as a platonic thing. It's a new emotion to me so I don't know what to do about it. I figured telling you would help ease the weighing conscious, whether you accept or decline, since you would probably know a lot about this." The blue clad teenager was alarmed, maybe edging on startled. The lighter brunet licked at his lips as he thought on what to say.
"...Why exactly do you like me?" Questioned the man with soulless eyes. Tord immediately looked back to him.
Beep. Beep. Beep.
The Norwegian sighed as a hand ghosted over the latter's chest, feeling the faint up and down movements that signified breathing.
"Mr.Tord Rød? Please make your decision soon. Any later and it will be too late."
Beep. Beep. Beep.
"Well I mean- You're you. Your personality might not be the best for first impressions, but when they get to know you then you're like- amazing. Your sarcasm and half smirk thing you have going on makes me feel like I'm dying. Your voice in general is literally heaven. The fact that you don't have eyes makes you so very unique and it's just-!!" The boy looked away, a light blush adorning his face.
"Sorry, I'm rambling. I know this is a new side. I mean, I don't think anyone else has seen me like this before. But I guess that's what makes you different from the others? Whenever I look at you or hear you, or anything my heart just,, kind of flutters? It's strange and a weird feeling but.. It's a good kind of weird. I know you probably think I'm odd and you might not even feel the same way but-"
"Who said I wouldn't feel the same and that I think those things?" came the voice. Tord gave a look towards the other, finding the blue boy actually pretty flustered. Despite that, he was leaned back into the bench, looking right at the red hooded boy.
"I have to admit that I sort of hate you right now." Tord was about to speak up, but Tom continued on. "I... May or may not feel the same way as you do and have been wondering how to admit it to you. Your accent is almost like heaven, and I like the way my name rolls off of your tongue. I suppose I hate you a bit less than Edd and Matt. If you don't mind, I would like to try dating you."
Beep. Beep. Beep.
"Mr.Rød?"
Beep. Beep. Beep.
"How could you?!" Tom had yelled, the space of void where his eyes should have been were narrowed. "Did anything we have mean nothing to you or something, Tord?!" The mentioned boy gave a small scoff.
"Of course not. You think months of that would mean something to me? More than becoming the leader of the red team? It's my dream, it always has been that dream. I'm not going to let some fake relationship keep me from it." Lies. They were all lies. Tord didn't want Tom to feel hurt or to miss him when he leaves, so this was mandatory.
"What about that day you told me you liked me? Was any of that actually real?!" He was yelling now. It was a good thing Edd and Matt were out of the house at the moment.
"No. It wasn't. I just took a few things from romance novels and rom coms and mashed it into that "confession". I can't believe you actually believed that."
"Then why?! Why did you even do it?! What could you have gained from any of that?!" Tears were flowing from the latter's eyes now. Tord felt a pang where his heart lied. He wanted to bring the blue one into his arms and comfort him, but he couldn't. For Tom's sake.
"It was for the experience. I thought, 'Hey. Tom is pretty cold hearted or whatever. I wonder how easy it would be to get into his heart.' And you know what? It was really easy. I couldn't believe how easy it was, actually."
Slap.
Tord's cheek stung as it was forced at an angle. A blue clad arm was in the air.
"Get out," Tom muttered. "Leave! Never come back." The blue themed teen fell to his knees and started to sob. Tord grabbed his packed bag and left the room, never looking back.

The sound of the broken sobs still haunt him to the day.
Beep. Beep. Beep.
"Yes, sorry, Doctor. I'm ready. Please replace his heart with mine."
Beep. Beep. Beep.