The Greek's Sort-of Story

Hey guys!! There's going to be a really long A/N at the end and it's going to explain some things. Until then, let us get to the gracious story!
_______________________

|Sadie|

I admit, I was excited for this. A sleepover with a bunch of heavily armed teenagers, and when I walked in there was rock music blaring. What could be better? Everyone gathered in a circle and sat Indian-style, like we were playing duck-duck-goose. Annabeth stood up and we all turned towards her for her attention, even me (I know, it's shocking; get over it).

"Since this is our place, we're going to explain our stuff first." There was some groans, but I was anticipating this. I wanted to know what went on with their war, while we were beating Old Snake Face.

"Percy, do you want to go first?" She asked. He quickly shook his and she sighed, muttering something that sounded like "Seaweed Brain.." "Fine I'll go first."

"Okay, listen up because I'm not saying this stuff twice." She was talking fast, like she wanted to get it over with quickly. "I ran away when I was seven, lived on the streets for a while, and met Thalia and... Luke" Some demigods grimaced when she said his name, and I thought he was probably one of the ones that died in the war. "We made it to Camp Half-Blood, our camp for Greek demigods everywhere, but the monsters caught up with us and got Thalia, and she died and her dad turned her into a pine tree." She said the last part jumbled together, like ripping a bandaid off quickly. Carter and I looked at Thalia questioningly, who just sat there looking calm. "Skip a few years, and I meet Percy. We went on our first quest to save Zeus's lightning bolt, this is when our friend Luke turned sour..." At this I was confused. They were sad when they talked about him, but he was the enemy... "Second year, Thalia's tree was dying and the camp's protection was fading, so Percy, Tyson; his cyclops half-brother, big sweetheart; and I went in the Sea of Monsters to get the Golden Fleece and save Grover's butt from a cyclops. We ended up saving Clarisse also, and that was also the year Percy got Blackjack, a Pegasus, as his personal assistant. We put the Golden Fleece on her tree and Thalia came out, good as new. Percy, you take over for our next years."

Percy sat up a little straighter and said "Third year, Thalia, Annabeth, Grover, and I went to save Nico and his sister." He whispered the "and his sister" part and Nico flinched. "It went wrong, and Annabeth ended up falling down a cliff on a French lion's back. The hunters came and almost killed the French lion and recruited Nico's sister as an immortal hunter. There was a cow-fish named Bessie who I later found out was this high and mighty creature with the power to kill the gods. Anyway, Thalia, Zoe; a hunter; Grover, Bianca, and I went on a quest to save Annabeth and Artemis. We crossed a desert, and Biancia died." Nico looked ready to cry. "We had these never-dying skeletons chasing us, and we met Ladon; who was in desperate need of a tic-tac, thank you very much; because Annabeth and Artemis were being held on Mt. Tam. Zoe died by her father, Atlas's, hand. We escaped because of Annabeth's dad, Bessie was saved, and Thalia became an immortal huntress. Next year, to cut it short, we went into the Labyrinth and watched Kronos be reborn." Grover stood up.

"I'll take care of the first war. We went at war and killed monsters. Lots of people died." He sat back down. Leo perked his head up.

"Just recently, we got on my warship I built and we defeated Gaea. We'll stop our stories there."

"Jeez, is there a year you're not mixed in things?" Carter asked Annabeth and Percy. Percy laughed without humor.

"Nope. I even drank fire once, it wasn't very appetizing."

"Well, this was very entertaining," Piper said,"but what happened with you guys?" I perked my head up, ready to answer, but Carter started first.

"Well, what happened was there was this museum..."
_________________________

Sorry about the short chapter guys! Also, I couldn't post last weekend because my iPod was so screwed up I couldn't even type in it, so I used all the money I owned to get a new one. When my iPod broke, I had about 400 readings. I got back on, and now I have over 2K readers! I want to thank each and every one of you, for without you guys I probably wouldn't even have the motivation to write more of this story. Thanks and I love you all, my pumpkin-headed minions!!

(I don't have the heart thing on emoji on my new iPod yet, so...)
<3 Mckenzie