Message Revealed

Lucus' POV

Where am I? What happened? Why can't I move my arms?! I remembered getting kidnapped... Oh god I know where I am! This shit only happens in Taken. Where is my hero father?!

Oh shit where's Jailene?!

I can't see anyone. Something is covering my face but I hear voices.

"Sir we lost them. Last we saw them was in a truck. It was just him and her. But he knows how to shoot. Killed a good amount of our guys."

"Than what the hell do I have you guys for?! All of you are worthless! Can't do nothing right! And let me guess no one followed them."

"No Sir we were being shot at."

"By their protectors?"

"Yes Sir."

"Did you at least find out who these guys are protecting them?"

"It's his father and her brother. They escaped suddenly. We lost them."

"Mmmm. Family. This just gets more and more fun. Find them. Bring them. I'll kill them."

"Right away Sir." Family? What the hell!

"Sir I think that one is awake." That's me! That's me! That's me!

I felt someone kick my shoe. Hard.

"Ow. Asshole." I said.

"He is awake." My face was uncovered.

"Rise and shine. Asshole." A man told me. A very young man. I would even say hot but not anymore because he kidnapped me.

"What do you want from me? Where's my friend?"

"Lucus is it?"

"Yeah dick." I got a sock to my mouth. Now he's an even bigger dick!

"Call me something else offensive and I'll make it a living hell for you." The man said.

I just spit out the blood from my mouth.

"So Lucus you know Averey right?"

"You did something to her! Didn't you?!" He has my best friend.

"Not yet." He chuckled. "I do know that you and your other friend over there are quite close to her. So she must've told you where she was going." I looked to where he motioned his head to and seen Jailene with a black bag over her head.

"She didn't tell us anything!"

"Don't lie to me!"

"She didn't!" He flipped a table that was near him.

"God dammit! You fuckin know! I will kill you if you don't tell me!"

"Sir."

"WHAT!" He yelled still looking at me.

"We have a location on the truck."

His entire facial expression changed. This guy is psycho. "Perfect." He wiped the spit from his mouth and said, "Well since you guys are no use to me anymore than I'll just have to kill you when I get back." He kicked my foot again when he walked out. Dick.

"Come on guys we have to follow orders." He said to the guys before they all walked out.

My arms were still wrapped around my back.

"Jailene. Jailene answer me. Come on wake up." I whispered loud to her.

"Are they gone?" Thank god she is awake.

"Yeah. They just left but we need to get the hell out of here. Like now!"

"Don't think I know that. I heard everything he said. How are we supposed to escape when we are wrapped up!"

"Think of some spy shit!" I started to panic.

"Calm down. We won't get anywhere if we panic."

"I can't! We are gonna die!"

"Lucus calm the fuck down! Okay try wiggling your arms to see if they can come lose." We started moving our arms but nothing.

"What if I just fall back and break the chair. The rope is attached to it."

"Lucus that's not a good id...." Too bad I already did it. And it worked!! Yeah baby! I took off the rope from my arms and got off the floor.

"Did you break it?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god it worked." She started laughing in astonishment.

"Okay babe let's get you out of here." I took off her bag off her head and started to unwrap her arms. We are both free!

"We need to find Averey before they do." She said in James Bond mode.

"And I think I know who that guy is that kidnapped us. Remember the message Averey left us....

Also Don't Associate Men
Doing Illegal Deeds
Intending Techniques

Well if you look at the first letter in each word and put them together it reads:

A D A M D I D I T

That guy is Adam."

"Who the hell is Adam?" She asked.

"I'm not sure but he wants to kill Averey and Austin."

Shits about to get real Adam.