I Wasn't Fine

I woke up to Austin still wrapped around me. When we fight we always end up like this, snuggled and in bed together. I don't mind though. I love to see his face in the morning.

I looked at Ozzy and he was still sleeping. That dog can sleep for days, I swear.

I was thinking that this is why life is good.

I started thinking about what is going to happen tonight at Tori's party. I know Austin's family is going to be there and I have to face them sooner or later. I have to put my brave face on. They have to accept that Austin and I are together. I'm just going to start over with everyone because I'm not one to hold grudges. Well sometimes I'm not.

Ugh. Great I just realized I don't know what I'm going to wear tonight. I should go shopping and probably invite Jailene to come with. She'll probably need a dress too. Perfect I know what I'm doing today.

I looked at Austin. Oh shoot I forgot that he probably has plans today for us. Right when I thought that he started to wake up.

His whole body stretched right next to me. I don't know why I found that cute but it was.

His hair was very wild and sexy to say the least. He looked at me with his gorgeous eyes.

"Isn't a surprise to have you here." I said.

He laughed while stretching again. "I couldn't sleep last night so I came here to sleep on your bed because it's very comfortable." He said matter of factly.

"Oh so I had nothing to do with your unexpected visit." I said amused.

"Eh you had a little to do with it." He said jokingly.

I pushed his chest in a playful manner. "Ass."

He laughed and kissed my lips. "I love to wake up to you in the morning."

"I was just thinking that." He kissed me again.

"So did you have a good time last night?"

"Yeah. I had actually a really good time. We went to an amusement park."

"Did you? That's different."

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Arthur said it would be more fun to go to an amusement park than sit at a table and talk the whole time."

"I guess that's true. Did you learn more about him."

"You could say that. I learned he has a...tattoo of my name on his arm."

"A WHAT?!" Austin said shocked.

"A tattoo. He said it gave him..um..oh yeah reassurance that he would find me in the future."

"Wow. He really loves you than if he got your name permanently on his body."

"Trust me I was shocked too. But I actually liked that he had it." I smiled remembering him showing me.

"Well I guess I'm getting a tattoo today of your name."

"Uh no your not. That's not going to happen."

"Well I could see how touched you are with his tattoo." He said smiling.

"Yeah but that's him not you. I'm not letting you get it. You're nuts."

"Alright I won't get it." He said pretending to be sad.

"Good."

"Oh Averey what am I going to do with you." He said smiling.

"You'll think of something." He gave me that look than he jumped up and was straddling my body. He leaned down and kissed me. "You know I will." He continued to kiss me.