Chapter 46

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUESS WHAT THIS IS THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER AND THAT MAKES ME SAD BC I HAVE LOVED WRITING THIS BUT THERES GOING TO BE THE SEQUEL SO IT WILL BE OKAY

Sorry about the caps I'm just really emotional

Well I hope you enjoyyy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Time has been flying by.

It's literally crazy.

They leave tomorrow.

And I am so not ready for it.

Let's talk about the past few months first.

So first off, it's hard to believe that it's 2014. So in the last few months not much has happened. Jess and I have just been going to school. Luke and Calum had both dropped out after announcing they were touring. Jess and Calum, still not dating. Jess was still just giving me updates on her and Calum's hookups which I really didn't need to know about. Luke and I still never, after all these months, gave the fans a real confirmation on if we were dating, but most of them just assumed. That's really it I think.

The guys offered for Jess and I to go with them, but we need to finish school. We can't just pack up and leave. I mean they have legitimate reason to leave school and everything, I don't. I'm pretty sure 'I'm in love with Luke so I'm just going to leave my life behind to follow them around on tour' wouldn't work too well.

I still don't know what to do about Luke...

I've been thinking of everything that could happen.

It's so hard.

We're all getting together for a bit today.

It's hard to believe that today will be our last day of all of us together for months.

I finish getting ready and text Luke letting him know I'll be at his in a few minutes.

As I walk down the road to Luke's I just wish time would slow down. I've been trying to prepared myself for tomorrow and I'm still not ready.

It's so hard to think I'll be without them for months when I see them literally everyday.

I get to Luke's and he opens the door and the first thing he does is wrap his arms tightly around me hugging me.

"I can't believe we leave tomorrow. I don't want to leave you baby." He whispers into my hair.

He's already got me wanting to cry. If I'm this bad just thinking about them leaving, I can't imagine what tomorrow at the airport will be like.

"I don't want you to leave me either ..but you have to go." I quietly reply.

"The offer of coming with us is still there." He tries to convince me.

"Luke you know I can't.." I tell him.

He sighs, "I can't picture not having you around."

"Let's not be to sad today there's plenty of time for that tomorrow.." I say walking into the room where Michael, Ashton, Calum and Jess were all sitting.

Luke sits down pulling me on his lap.

"It's happening. We leave tomorrow.." Ashton says.

They all still seem a bit in shock that all of this is happening.

"Can we try not to be too depressing today please." Jess says.

"Don't think about leaving everybody. You need to think about how amazing of an opportunity this is. You guys deserve all of this." I tell them.

Calum and Michael chuckle while Ashton playfully rolls his eyes

We sit there for a minute in silence.

"No I can't do it." Calum says, referring to what I had said. "I'm going to miss everybody so much it's going to suck."

"Yea, It's going to suck leaving everything here behind." Michael says.

"We're going to be gone for so long.." Ashton says.

For the rest of the day we just ended up talking about all the things we've ever done together.

So basically most of the day we had forgotten that they were even leaving tomorrow.

"Well I have to go, Calum, Jess, you guys still need a drive?" Michael says, standing up.

They both nod and follow him out.

Ashton, Luke and I shout our goodbyes.

"I still can't believe we leave tomorrow!" Ashton exclaims.

"At least you're somewhat excited." I chuckle.

"Well of course this is going to be amazing, just saying goodbye is the hard part." He replies.

"Goodbye, such a shit word." Luke quietly speaks.

"It doesn't have to be a 'goodbye', it could just be a 'see you soon' or 'see you later'." I say.

They both sigh.

"I'm going to get going now too. My brother asked me to be home at a certain time to spend some time with me before we leave." Ash says.

"Awh. Bye Ashton." I smile.

Luke waves as Ashton leaves.

He nuzzles his head into my neck and I smile.

"I love you Vicky." He mumbles.

I turn to look at him.

"I love you Luke." I reply.

He pecks my lips and I smile.

"What am I going to do without you the next few months.." He whispers.

I sigh and pull him into a hug.

"I'm going to miss your hugs." I tell him.

He chuckles pressing a kiss to my forehead.

We sit there hugging, just holding each other close.

"Luke I have to go soon..." I sadly say.

"Baby don't leave me.." He whines.

That just makes me think of all my thoughts of breaking up with him..

"You have to spend some time with your family before you leave." I giggle.

"Fine." He huffs.

I sadly smile, "I'll see you tomorrow."

He sighs, "Tomorrow.."

I get up and walk to the door, Luke following closely behind me. 

Luke quickly presses a kiss to my lips, and I smile through it. 

"Bye Vicky." He smiles.

"See you later Luke." I reply, heading out.

I walk home and lay in bed to think.

I don't want to loose everything I have with Luke. I feel like if break up or not, I'm going to loose him either way.

I guess we'll just wait and see what tomorrow brings..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody :)

STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER UNTIL THE SEQUEL LIKE OMG

okay well ilysm

vote and comment?