Chapter 14

Here's chapter 14!!

I hope you enjoyyy

-----------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

I sat on the sofa waiting anxiously for them to walk through that door. At least can somebody to text me or call me?

The front door opens, but it's just my parents coming home.

I sigh in disappointment and go back to sitting on the couch.

"Nice to see you too darling." My mum said.

"I am happy to see you guys. Just I'm waiting for Luke and the guys, they're at a really important meeting I'm getting nervous it has been a while." I explain.

My dad nods and takes their luggage upstairs.

"I get it, you're nervous for your best friend." She says.

I tense up, "Yea, my best friend."

"What?" She questioned. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No. Not really." I tell her.

She was about to speak when the boys came running though the door.

"We did it we're signed!" They all screamed.

I smiled. Luke wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and kissed me.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy, I'm so sorry." He says, quickly realizing what he did.

I looked over at my mom who was very confused. "Congrats guys," She smiled, "And we're talking later." She said to me and walked off.

A quick nervous smile was all I could do as I waved her off as she went upstairs.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" I exclaim.

"Group hug!" Ashton shouted.

They all ran over to me and Luke and they all squished me in the middle of a group hug. I push them all off and laugh.

"But really guys, I'm so happy for you, this is amazing." I tell them.

This is just the beginning for these guys, there's so many things that can happen from here on.

"We have to go to Luke's to sort some stuff out, we're going to come pick you up later okay?" Michael says.

I nod and they wave goodbye and head out. I grab Luke before he goes.

"I knew you could do it." I smile, "I told you. Now go do what you have to do I'll see you later."

He smiles and nods and joins the guys.

My mom comes back downstairs after she hears the guys leave.

"So what was that all about?" She asks and raises an eyebrow.

"They got signed obviously." I say trying to avoid the subject of me and Luke.

"Ha ha very funny. I saw you and Luke. What's going on there?" She questioned.

"It's a long story." I tell her.

"I have time." She replied.

I laughed, "You really don't. But basically, Tyler wasn't treating me well, Luke went all crazy, I found out he's liked me for a while, and now we're trying to figure out where to go with that." 

"How come you didn't tell me any of this?" She asked.

"I don't know, just never got around to it I guess." I say dismissively, "A lot has been going on, honestly."