Chapter 8

Chapter 8 omg already

Well I hope you are enjoying so far :)

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"I mean, I don't know if I should break up with him." I explain to the three guys who are all back sitting around the sofa's. "He made a mistake. I don't think he would intentionally hit me like that. Especially over something dumb like that. I should talk to him."

"Vic that's ridiculous." Ashton mutters.

"You know you have to break up with him... He almost hit you." Michael begs.

"Almost." I reply.

I know that sounds completely stupid, but I'm afraid of breaking up with Tyler. I don't know what could happen, things could go horribly, he's already gotten worse, and we were still together. Then what would happen with me and Luke after? I don't know if I'm ready for all of this.

"That's not an excuse. He makes fun of you and Luke and who you hang out with." Ashton retorts.

"I know  that. I ju-" I started but Michael cuts me off.

"Vic, we all saw what happened in that room, you can't say you didn't enjoy it because it sure looked like you did." Michael smirks.

I blush, embarrassed that they say any of that, "I don't know. Way too much was happening... I don't know what was going on." 

"You didn't know Luke's tongue was in your mouth for a good five minutes?" Calum laughs.

"I just meant like... I don't fucking know. You guys act like it's so easy for me to figure my life out when I sort of have a boyfriend who sort of tired to abuse me while ten minutes later my best friend who was only ever a friend is making out with me and confessing all of these intense feelings. I really don't know what I'm supposed to say right now."

That's what is most important to me, our friendship. I'm terrifed that we'll try dating and that it won't work out, it might ruin our friendship. I don't want that to happen.

"I understand, just think about giving him a chance." Michael says.

"So?" Calum asks. "You'll break up with Tyler?" 

I stayed quiet. We sat and watched TV and I decided I would call Tyler, I need to break up with him.

The thing is I'm so scared. I know this is what I have to do, but I don't know what the consequences will be. I don't know what Luke is going to say. He might think it's a sign for him or something, and I don't want to give him any false hope. At the moment we are friends. That's all. 

I excuse myself from the group and go up to my room. I notice some stuff in my room has been moved around. Calum and Ashton must have gone through my stuff while they were up here. 

"Hey." Tyler answers his phone. 

"Hi, uh, can you come over?" I ask.

"Sure... I- uh, I'll be there in a few..." He says and hangs up.

When I open my bedroom door, I see Calum, Michael and Ashton all eavesdropping. 

"Can I get privacy in my own home?" I question.

"Who's coming over?" Calum asks.

"Tyler, I need to break up with him." I reply.

They all smiled and Michael pulled me into a hug.

"We'll stay close by, so if anything happens we can help." Michael says.

The doorbell rings and I run downstairs to answer the door. Tyler stepped in as soon as the door opened.

"Um, I just wanted to talk quickly." I say quietly.

"Okay." He responds, giving me a confused look.

"Well I, uh," I nervously clear my throat, and decide to just say it, "I think we need to break up."

He just laughs, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. We're breaking up." I tell him. "You tried hitting me, and that isn't okay. I deserve to be with somebody who doesn't attempt hurting me like that." 

"No, we aren't breaking up." He says.

Michael appears behind me, "Yes, you are. Now I suggest you leave."

He just stares at me, clearly angry with me. He then looks past me to Michael standing a few feet behind me.

"Whatever I don't need you. You're a whore anyways." Tyler says. "This relationship was a joke. I don't need you, you have that stupid Luke kid. You know, I should've just slept around with all of those sluts who came up to me at parties and stuff, maybe I did, but I'll say I didn't. Because I knew if you found out you'd break up with me. You're hot and that's the main reason I ever dated you anyways." 

"You're disgusting." I choke out, trying to hold it together. I don't want him to know anything he does or says can hurt me. 

"That's it." Michael shoves by me and pushes Tyler backwards.

"Do you really want to start a fight with me?" Tyler questions.

Michael rolls his eyes, "If Luke could beat you in a fight, I'd be able to also."

Tyler doesn't reply, and Michael scoffs, "Just get out of here."

Thank god there wasn't another fight, I'd lose it if I had to watch Michael and Tyler fight each other.

He closes the door and locks it before pulling me into a hug.

"Don't listen to him, Vic." He whispers.

I nodded and pulled out of the hug.

"He's an ass, who doesn't deserve you." Calum adds.

"It's a good thing you ended it with him." Ashton says, "I'm glad you're moving away from that." 

"I don't really want to talk about this right now. I would really rather just forget about everything that happened today. Even if it's just for a little bit. 

"Why don't we all go to the diner?" Calum suggested.

We all agree and head out.

Once we get there I regret going. Luke's sitting at a tablr with a coffee and piece of paper and a picture in front of him. 

----------------------------------------------

Yay :)

I hope you liked it!