Chapter 33

Victoria's P.O.V.

Tomorrow the EP gets released, well it's tonight but at midnight, technically tomorrow still. We're all staying at Luke's tonight to stay up for the release.

Once this is released, it will change a lot for these guys. 

They've been on radio's to promote the album and talk about the tour they're doing. And I guess that's when realization hit me. They're becoming popular. This is actually happening. They're going away for a month. They are really doing this. It's what they've wanted.

I was just packing some clothes and stuff for Luke's tonight, I would be going over there shortly.

I go downstairs and sit with my parents.

"How are you and Luke?" My mum nudges me.

"We're great." I smile.

We sat watching TV for a bit, then I decided I would go to Luke's.

I grabbed my bag and slung in over my shoulder. It's ten at night so it's pretty dark. I walked quickly down the street. I got to Luke's and knocked on the door. Nobody answered so I checked if it was unlocked and it was. I opened the door and the four of the were screaming at video games. The usual.

"Hello?!" I shout trying to get their attention.

"Guys!" I shouted again.

I just stood there for a bit seeing if anybody would notice.

I put my bag down and walk over to them. I pick up the television remote and turn it off.

A chorus of them shouting "Hey!" was all you could hear.

"Finally, you guys, I've been here for like five minutes." I chuckle.

"Sorry Vic." They all say.

"You better be." I try to say with a straight face but I end up smiling.

Luke waves for me to go over to him and he pulls me on his lap.

"You guys are going celebrate by playing video games?" I ask.

"Obviously." Michael replies.

"I think we should go out somewhere. Even if it's just to the park or something." Ashton says.

I nod, "I agree."

Michael sigh, "But-"

"No we're going! You can't just sit here and play video games all night." I smile.

I get up and try to pull Luke with me.

"Please Luke, for me?" I whine.

"Luke don't cave don't do it!" Calum exclaims.

I stick out my bottom lip, pouting and he sighs. He stands up and wraps his arms around me as I smirk in victory.

Ashton gets up also, considering he said we should go.

"You guys are so lazy." I say shaking my head.

"We're coming don't worry." Calum says getting up and pulling Michael with him.

We went outside, the only light coming from the one streetlight. When we got to the park there were only two lights near the pathway where you enter, so it was bright there either, but that's part of the fun, right?

Calum and Ashton ran off, acting like they were five.

Luke walked off, not sure where.

I sat on a swing and Michael sat on the one next to me.