chapter twenty-one

Start from the beginning

I had to find a place and time to sing to her.

To show her how much I loved her.

And if this song wasn't enough to conquer her love, I'll make another one, after another, after another, until I do.

Because for Chloe, I'd do anything.

-Calum's Perspective-

"What'd you think of my song?" I asked in curiosity.

"Amazing. I loved it Calum. I absolutely loved it." she said.

"Well, it wasn't the best..."

"It was beyond that."

I smile at her, looking at her.

"Thanks. I guess it couldn't have been that bad if you like it right?"

"It was good Calum! Stop denying it."

"Alright alright. And that kiss..." I tried to mention.

"What about it?" She smiles.

"Did you really mean it or....?"

"I tried." She responded, my smile fading.

"What do you mean?"

"Well there's things you don't know about me Calum."

"Then tell me."  I almost yelled.

"There's somebody else I'm having troubles with loving." Her eyes were looking down, her hands slowly moving away from mine.

"You mean the boy you mentioned the first weeks of therapy?"

"Exactly."

"But Chloe. Don't you realize that he's the one hurting you?"

"Calum, I know what he does to me, but that doesn't change how I feel for him."

Chloe sounded confident, which made my hope lower.

"He's always been there for me. He's always been the one to care for me when I didn't have anyone."

"I care about you too Chloe. I love you."

She looked at me, somehow surprised at my words.

"I do and I'm not going to stop. Ever." I continued.

"But you're not the only one. And no matter how much this hurts, I don't think I'm ever going to be good enough for either of you."

I almost broke with her words.

"How can you never be enough? You're beyond that Chloe." I said, reaching for her hands, holding them close to me.

"I'm never going to break you Chloe. Not like that boy."

"I know you won't Calum. But what I'm trying to tell you is that I love you and I love Ashton."

"Is that his name?" I ask.

She nods.

"And even though it kind of hurts when I'm with him, my feelings have never changed for him. No matter how many times I tell myself I'm over him. I haven't.''

"Chloe I--"

"I'm sorry Calum. I just can't."

_______________________

A/N:

Heyyy beauties :)

Thank you for reading my horrible writing, I really really really appreciate. I always say that because i really do :(

It means a lot to me. Knowing that people actually take their time to read what I put a great effort in. I love you all :)

GO READ MY NEW STORY THAT I'M WRITING WITH MIA ON HER PAGE (@Britishbums) WE'RE WRITING IT TOGETHER. ITS CALLED HERO <333 HOPE YOU LIKE IT ALL.

I WROTE THE PROLOUGE BTW. MIA THE FIRST CHAPPIE. AND IM TRYING TO FIND MORE TIME TO UPDATE SAVING CHLOE AND HERO.

Follow my twitter if you have one :) its @fetusbandstho

tumblr: 5-seconds-of-asdfghjkl.tumblr.com

ask: ask.fm/jennieaguilera

NEW youtube [deleted videos] : jennieaguilera

And thank you so much for the (few) people who took their time to record their voice or make a video of themselves singing Saving Chloe by Calum! THEY WERE WONDERFUL.

I CANT REALLY CHOOSE A WINNER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL TOO GOOD.

BUT I FINALLY CHOSE ONE. AND DONT THINK I DIDN'T LOVE THE OTHER TWO, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED ALL, BUT I PROMISED I WOULD CHOOSE ONE.

So please follow the following:

lookatlouisbum

snowmists_

linny_binny_boo

my fave was from @lookatlouisbum

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR COVERS. GOD HAS BLESSED YOU ALL FOR HAVING SUCH WONDERFUL VOICES. IM JELLY.

Thank you once again!

-I_like_ur_mustache <333