chapter eight

-Ashton's Perspective-

The day isn't the same without Chloe. I missed her smile and small hands.

I was laying on my bed, quietly humming to myself.

Did I really like Chloe?

That's the question I ask myself everyday. And for some reason, I couldn't answer.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-Chloe's Perspective-

"Todays therapy session is all about our stories. Don't be shy, there isnt anybody here to judge you." Dr. Kelps calls out Trisha Lu first.

"I'm here because i have hard time with my family and friends. I tend to not listen to them as they talk to me because I'm too busy thinking." She pauses, her lips drying and hair standing wildly near her face.

"I tend to think of knifes, blades, broken glass. I hate it so fucking much."

The room was silent after Trisha's words. My mind thinking endlessly of how my life is perfectly normal compared to theirs. How i have people to cry on while they don't. How I've only cut for a day, while their minds are getting triggered every minute of the day. How I have people who care for me, while other people hide these secrets from themselves and their surroundings.

It was like a secret you're too scared to tell anyone. Not even your best friend nor sister nor mom. It was too terrifying for others to know only because we're to scared to even think about it.

It was all about the peassure to be perfect, about how staight your teeth are or how thin everybody expects you to be.

Because society takes our breath away and turns it into terrible impulses.

But here at this moment, I finally feel understood.

I finally feel safe.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

A/N:

hey little mustache :)

so as you can see, this is just a filler chapter.

I'm still open for messages if you can relate to this story.

i swear to God that i don't judge. I actually care.

Please stop cutting if you do. And if you don't cut, then you've made a wonderful choice.

Stay strong beautifuls <333

comment, vote and spread the word :)

-jenjen the weirdo