#comeback39

Tinyblaze900 said: what do you know you are just a dumb blond.

Because discrimination against blonds in a serious and stupid thing I'm going to publish a slightly longer chapter on comebacks if you are blond and are constantly picked on this chapter is dedicated to you guys!! Thank you Tinyblaze900 for the inspiration.

Stupid person: what do you know you are just a dumb blond!

You: *laugh* I think that you are the dumb one if you think that my inherited hair colour chromosomes are what influence my brain power.

If they try to say something back just interrupt and say.

You: no! Don't speak! I'm not stupid and I don't want to be because every time You speak someone gets dumber from listening to you. Don't waste your breath and your teaspoon of brain capacity *walk away*

A retort to saying that blondes are stupid would be: Don't be deceived by my golden hair, the brain underneath is golden too!

If they try reply saying they wouldn't describe your hair as GOLDEN, you could always say: Awwwww! I am truly flattered that you take such an interest!

If they reply saying that you're stupid because brains aren't golden just say: Oh no darling, it's called a metaphor! Don't worry only clever people understand them!

If you're being referred to as a 'dumb blonde' just retort saying: Stereotyping is a sign of a weak mind. *look at them pointedly*