#comeback31

This is a comeback to an insult that Tinyblaze900 commented.
Make sure you go check out that account.
First of all i would like to say that Tinyblaze900 brought up a really good subject of discrimination against girls, so Tinyblaze900 has actually inspired me to do a much longer chapter on loads of combacks for loads of different situations where you wish you weren't a girl.

Tinyblaze900 said: you can't do anything right because you are a girl.

(Presuming this is a boy saying this)

I say: yeah because you would know all about being a girl, wouldn't you, I'm sorry you are obviously the expert.

Tinyblaze900 also said things like: you are pretty good at football/fighting/whatever you know for a girl.

Retorts to this would be: is that supposed to be a complement? Well I guess you're pretty good a complementing for such a sexist loathsome pig. *smile*
You can change the ending and make is as rude as you like.

Another would be:
They say: hey, you're pretty good a football for a girl.
You could also say: funny I was gonna say the same thing to you.

Tinyblaze900 also said: you punch like a girl.
It could also be you scream like a girl or play a certain sports like a girl.

You: WOW. You really need to get out more. You see, you are displaying what is called generalisation. It is when you assume that the 3 billion 666 million 200 thousand and 4 hundred and 44 girls in the world all do (whatever) is the same exact inferior way, therefore you really need to get out more. So I may (do whatever) different to you, but that does not mean that my way is at all inferior. Now I'm going to walk away and give you a couple hours to let your simple mind try and understand everything have just said because I may *imitate their voice* (do whatever) like a girl, *stop imitating them* but frankly you think like a paralysed slug.

sorry this is so long

If it is too long you could also say: well I'm sorry does my inferior, stupid way of (playing basketball/punching) offend your inferior, stupid mind?

If they try to reply just stop them and say: it wasn't a question, it was a statement.

If they particularly say something about how your violence techniques (eg punching) you could say: the only reason I'm not that good at punching is because I do not meet A-holes like you every day.

You may also have to endure thing like: go back to your place in the kitchen.

My comeback to this would be: yeah your right, let me grab a knife.

Or you could say: yeah and you can go back to your place in that deep dark hole in the ground where you came from.

If somebody says to you: you are such a girl.

All you have to say is: is being a girl a bad thing. You wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for girls. They are the reason human beings haven't died out.

If they say: yeah but you need men to keep the population going too, you could say: That is my point! You need men and women. Without one of them the human population would die out, THEREFORE WE ARE EQUAL, DEAL WITH IT.
Extra bit:
You: mind you if we were the last human beings on earth, I would RATHER die.

If boys are taunting you saying all girls care about is makeup and shoes and clothes you could say: well you obviously haven't met me, or my mum, sister, grandma, aunt, cousin, or ANY of my friends (list all the girls closely related to you.) or every single girl to ever walk this planet.

If a boy tells you they like you better without makeup, or that girls just wear makeup to impress boys, you NEED TO SAY: *laugh* well I'm glad you still have an imagination. I don't wear makeup for you/to impress boys. I wear it for me, because I like it.

I will be doing more chapters on retorts to sexist comments.

NOW I KNOW THIS WHOLE CHAPTER HAS BEEN ABOUT BOYS GENERALISING GIRLS, AND BY DOING THAT I HAVE KIND OF GENERALISED BOYS, SAYING THAT THEY ARE ALL SEXISTS. BUT THEY ARE NOT, SO YAY FOR ALL THE BOYS WHO ARE NICE AND NOT SEXIST, THANK YOU.