Chapter 24

Edited'
Picture is what she's dresses like)
I woke up this morning thinking its time for a change. So what did I do? I went to the back of my closet to the clothes my mom bought me. (The kinda girly clothes.) And I picked something out. My mom was always complaining about me dressing the same way everyday. Black jeans black shirt and a black jacket.

So I guess we'll go one step at a time. I grabbed a black sorta laced crop top and black kinda legging. I top it off with some wedges. I'm suppose to meet Elena and Bonnie to help out with the carnival later. I look at myself in the mirror. I'm missing something. That's it I grab a black fashion hat and run out the door. Feeling happy. Sorta.
~~~~~~~
I walk over to Elena and Bonnie who are talking next to a stand. Someone whistles my way and I smirk with my red lipstick. I reach them and they look at me. "You haven't dressed like that.." Elena starts. "Since mom. Yeah I decided I needed to change. I brought out the clothes mom bought." I smile. Like an actual smile not a smirk. A smile. "What brought you into this mood?" Bonnie asks. "I was tired of the same thing. And I miss my mom." I shrug and sigh.

"Anyway I was just telling Elena how much Katherine looked like you guys." Bonnie changes the subject. "Ugh I hate her." I roll my eyes. "Have either of you talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy. Or tired to kill Jeremy." Bonnie asks. I pick up a fake stuffed dolphin. "Can we just not talk about Damon or vampires?! We are human we need to do human stuff." I say and glare at Elena and Bonnie.

"Alright. Sorry. We have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us." Bonnie says. "I don't know how she does this all the time!" I sigh and look at what Elena is writing down. "Well because she's not human obviously." we all chuckle. "Obviously." I agree. I get a text.

Meet me behind the school
-Damon
I scoff and roll my eyes. "Everything alright?" Elena asks. "Yup." I nod.
Uh why the hell would I?!
-who else

I send the text and look up at them. They both look at me. "What?" I ask. "Nothin." they both shake there heads. Okay? "I'm gonna go talk to....Tyler." I say. They both look at me and nod. I walk back to the school. I don't wanna talk to Damon so I'm just walking around inside the school. Does this school not own lights? I keep walking my heels echoing through the halls. I hear something ahead of my so I back up. I turn around to see a figure behind me. I kick it in the shin causing it to bend down and groan. Then I pop my knee up hitting the figure on the chin. He bobs his head up and I see Damon.

"What the hell Emma." he says. "Damon?" I say in a im-so-sorry voice. "Damon. I'm glad I did that." I say fiercely and walk away to outside. Jeez. Once I get outside I bunk into Tyler. "Tyler I didn't know you were here." I smile. "Uh yeah. You look sorta girly. Just the shirt. But you look better then the last time I saw you." he says. I look behind me. "Yeah I wanna apologize for that. That's one of the reasons I decided to get my act together." I shrug. "Well I'm glad to see that you're looking better. I'm suppose to go get some supplies. But see you later?" he asks. I nod. "Yeah hope to see you later." I shrug. He walks away.
~~~~~~~~
The carnival has started and its dark out. "The ring toss is out of dolls and Team Jacob tees." Bonnie says trying to keep up with me. Since its started I haven't gotten one second to mess around. This outfit isn't just gonna look good on me for no reason. "Can't you just tell Elena. I wanna mess around and play. I actually wanna have fun! And I haven't had any. I didn't wear this outfit for nothing!" I sigh. I turn around and face Bonnie. "But-" she starts.

"No zip look around. This is a huge success. If you wanna pout go find Elena. She's good at it." I smirk and cross my arms together. "A speaker went out in the karaoke booth. Emma we need to make sure that things are fixed." Bonnie sighs obviously annoyed at me. "Fine." I sigh and look around. "Hey uh Repair guy. You are a repair guy right?" I ask a man who looks like he's in college. He's fixing a ticket stand so I think he's a repair guy. "Yeah that'll be me. Carter." he nods. "Great." I smile as he walks towards us when he sees Bonnie he grins.