From: your ex friend Elsa.

I put the letters back into the box where I found them in. I took my razor and started cutting but instead of just doing scars I wrote something:

I wrote "I will never be good enough" I wrote this on my arm. And I know that I will never be never has and never will be I know that for a fact. I stood up and cleaned the blood then walked to the kitchen, I saw that Jack was gone. He wasn't ringing the doorbell anymore I guess he got tired of it finally. I have no idea how long I was reading and cutting these words but at least he is gone.

I don't want to eat ever again. I'm going to stop eating one banana each day, It's best that way. I don't care if I starve to death I just want to end my life.

I looked over at the night sky and saw that the moon is full tonight. It's so beautiful like this. I walked to the balcony of the house.

"Why me?" I asked the moon even if I know that the moon will never answear me but somehow I feel like the moon helps me or protects me somehow. I feel good when I'm in the moonlight. I waited for few minutes hoping that the moon would help me but I guess it's just a myth. The myth says that the moon picked four guardians and they are: The Santa, The Tooth fairy, The Easter bunny and the Sandman. I know only kids believe in this stuibid myth but somehow i feel like the moon did all that. Something is telling me that the moon is alive. Why am I thinking like that? these are just stubid kids stories.

I walked back inside and went to bed crying like most night's. I fell into the darkness alone with no one here like always butn I'm use to be alone.

Jack P.O.V

I know you think I left but I didn't leave. I just got inside the house through the window. I know you think that is breaking in but I don't think so. I'm just trying to help her, I'm still in shock after I saw her cut herself and reading at the same time like she is use to it. She didn't cry and she just let the blood leak down her arms. She needs help but I don't think she has someone to help her and I don't think the Winters family helps her I mean she is there maid but that doesn't mean they souldn't care about her health.

I saw that she was reading letters while crying. I guess these letters mean a lot to her. After readin the last letter she took out a razor and started cutting her self again. I saw A LOT of scars on her arms and I saw that she wrote something in her skin but I couldn't see what she wrote. I want to know what she wrote.

She began to clean her blood like she has done this many times. She walked to the balcony and said:

"Why me?" She said as she looked up to the moon. I could her her voice was cracking but she was trying to say it normally. After she has been there for a few minutes she walked to the basement and got into pajamas and don't worry I didn't look when she was chancing. She laid down on few blankets who were on the floor and she put her head on a pillow I think that is her room.

I waited for awhile then I walked around the house. This house only reminds me of one person: Elsa. Elsa was part of the big four but then she started hanging out with others or at least that is what Rapunzel said I mean Rapunzel is her cousin but no one has seen Elsa in four years.

I saw those letter Elisabeth was reading before. I don't know if I sould read them or not. I need to see why she was crying while reading them. I took the first letter and started reading it: