Chapter Twenty Three: The Dress

After Jake and I got the pregnancy test I ran to the closest bathroom to take it. When I was done I sat it in the counter and washed my hands.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw the twins who looked angry, Logan and McKenzie who looked super excited, and Jake who looked worried same as I.

"Did you get it are you pregnant?!?!" Kenzie asked.

"Yeah are you????" Jake asked worried.

"I don't know I just got done it takes five minutes to tell me." I said.

"Oh my God!" Ethan yelled

"Calm down it's not the end of the world." I screamed at him.

I wanted to cry because I was excited I wanted a baby, maybe not right now but I still wanted a baby never the less. And these two are being jerks right now.

"You know what I'm excited about this and if you two are going to ruin it, then just go home and Logan will tell you when he gets home." I said emotionally. Why do I get so emotional over the smallest things? I asked myself.

"Okay we're sorry, we won't ruin this but if it says your pregnant we just won't say anything." Grayson said.

"Oh okay well to be honest I thought you would be excited you're the twin that's not always up my ass all the time." I said glaring at Ethan who just smiled sarcastically at me.

"I love you guys tho." I said walking to the bathroom to check if it was done.

I noticed it was done and my eyes popped out of my head, I walked out of the bathroom with my mouth open.

"What does it say??" Everyone asked at the same time.

"I want Jake to see first." I said, slowly moving the test to his view.

"YESS!!!!!" He screamed jumping up and down and kissing me. "Oh my gosh I love you so much." He said kissing me all over my cheek.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT SAY GODDAMNIT!?!?!?!?!?!!!??" Kenzie yelled at us.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"Oh my God yay." She said, running to hug me but she was gentle, too gently.

"You don't have to be that gentle." After I said that Logan came up and hugged me being sure to be gentle.

"Jeez you guys are killing me I'm only like a few weeks pregnant it's not gonna hurt me to hug me just don't squeeze." I said laughing, now I was being too gentle.

~~~

After that was over I asked kenzie to look for a wedding dress with me.

"Isn't it too soon?" She asked.

"I think we all know if I don't do it now I never will." I said laughing. "Plus I want to get married soon so I don't have to get a dress to fit my stomach, if it's a girl I want her to have my dress." I added.

We walked down stairs to see Jake on the couch watching TV as soon as he saw me he smiled hugely at me. "Hey baby girl where are you going?" He asked me.

"We're going shopping for-" Kenzie tried to say but was cut off by me.

"For food" I finished.

"But I went to the store yesterday." He said, confused.

"But I want pop tarts." I quickly saved myself.

"Nevaeh we have pop tarts." He said laughing.

"But I want chocolate chip pop tarts." I said because they we're my favorite.

"Uh I buy cocholate chip pop tarts every time I go to the store." He said.

"Well then I guess we don't have to stop by the store." I said sadly.

"Yay that means we can go straight to Starbucks." Kenzie grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house before I made things worse.

We arrived at the shop and started looking around, there were so many dresses but none of them were all that appealing.

They were short, long, open skinned, and some with beads. I wanted something smooth but also long, one that had to be carried at the end.

"Hello can I help you?" I heard a voice behind me ask.

"Yes please." I politely said.

"Alright well what kind of dress are you looking for?" She asked.

"Something silky like smooth and really long." I said.

"Alright well we have the perfect dress for you in the back of the store, follow me." She said walking towards the back.

She took the most beautiful dress I had ever seen in my entire life off of the rack, and I instantly fell in love.

"Kenzie look at this." I said excitedly.

"Oh my gosh how much is this?" She asked.

"Its only $400." The lady said.

"Well take it." She said, taking the dress from the lady.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol well yay she's pregnant so there are only 3 more chapters left to write 😭

Vote and comment for more.

I love you guys thanks for reading.