Chapter one: The Move

Today was the day that I'm moving out of my mom's house, and into my cousin's house. My name is Nevaeh Summer, I'm eighteen and turning nineteen soon. I was born with Blonde hair that gradually turned a light brown color, My eyes have always been Blue though.

My cousin's Ethan and Grayson soon showed up, ready to take me to their house, I began putting all my stuff in their truck as they helped. Once everything was packed I turned around and said goodbye to my mother.

"Bye mom, I love you and i'll visit when I can." I said hugging her lightly.

"Alright dear, I love you too." She replied letting go of me.

I jumped in the car with the twins, of course I had to sit in the middle. The car ride didn't involve much talking, just Ethan asking if I was excited. Of course I was, I mean I was living with my favorite cousins, until I could get my own house.

When we got there we started unloading everything into my new room, It wasn't small, it had light blue walls, with a Queen size bed in the corner next to the window.

"Wow, You guys are amazing." I said looking at my room.

"Yeah, well you're our favorite, what did you expect?" Grayson said smiling at me.

My cousins were almost identical, there were only a few small things about them, that made it so you could tell them apart. They were also eighteen, but they were older than me by only a few months.

I Began unpacking my clothes into a dresser that I brought along, I mostly liked to wear jeans and sweatpants, my shirts weren't stylish, just regular layed back clothing.

~~~

After about an hour of unpacking I decided to take a break, and walk down stairs to see the Twins.

"Hey guys?" I said to them.

"Hey, what's up?" They replied.

"Do you have any nice neighbors I could meet?" I asked.

"Yeah, our neighbors Logan and Jake aren't here right now but their mom is, she's pretty cool." Ethan said looking at the TV.

"Alright well i'll be right back then." I said walking out.

I walked outside and the Ohio weather was fairly warm today. I looked over to a woman with short blonde hair watering her garden. I walked over to her and introduced myself.

"Hello, I'm Nevaeh your new neighbor." I said politely.

"Oh yes hello, I'm Pam Ethan and Grayson have been talking about your arrival all week, it's nice to finally meet you." She said hugging me.

I hugged her back. "It's nice to meet you too." I said pulling away.

"I know my son's Logan and Jake want to meet you too." She said still watering her garden.

"Yeah, they told me about them, they seem cool." I replied.

"Yeah they should be here sometime tomorrow, and of course I have to watch my grandchildren tomorrow and have somewhere to be, and have no one to watch them." She said shaking her head.

"Well, I don't have anything to do tomorrow if you need me to babysit them I can." I offered.

She looked up at me and began thinking.

"Well I don't know that's an awful lot to ask from you. But I suppose if I need you I could give you a call?" She questioned.

"Yeah, here's my number." I answered writing my number down on a piece of paper.

"Well thank you so much sweet heart. And I have to go inside and cook dinner now." She said turning the water off.

"Alright, well again, it was nice meeting you." I said.

"Nice meeting you too sweetie." She said turning around.

I walked back to the house, and told them what happened, and then I went to my room to feed my Cockatiel Hope, and finish unpacking.

~~~

It was about eleven O'clock when I got done packing I jumped on the comfy bed and almost instantly fell asleep with exhaustion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys, so how was my first chapter? I think it turned out okay. It's a little shorter than other chapters I usually do, but there wasn't a lot to write about.

And sorry she didn't meet Logan and Jake yet, It's coming don't worry.

I love you all thank for reading.