Chapter Ten: Vacation

I woke up and Jake was gone, I rolled over just as Grayson ran in my room and jumped on me.

"Guess what!? Guess what!? Guess what!?" He yelled.

"What!?" I yelled back at him.

"So, we're going on vacation to Florida and we're leaving tomorrow so best get packing." He said, getting up to leave.

"Oh, can I invite Jake and Logan?" I asked.

He turned and looked at me for a minute, but then answered.

"I don't see a problem with that, but you need two yes' not one hon. Ooh that rhymed." He replied laughing.

I jumped up and ran down stairs pushing Grayson out of the way to find Ethan. I saw him on the couch so I jumped on it with him.

"Hey Ethan, have I ever told you that you're my favorite cousin?" I questioned him.

"What do you want?" He asked, knowing I was up to something.

"Well, I was wondering if maybe possibly, Jake and Logan could come on the trip with us?" I practically begged him.

"What no." He sternly replied.

"Please Ethan, please?" I pleaded.

"Why?"

"Because Jake's my boyfriend and I like seeing him as often as possible." I said, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Nevaeh no." He said, looking back at the TV he was watching.

"Okay I guess, well I hope you guys have fun." I said, getting up to leave.

"Nevaeh?" He almost yelled.

"Ethan?" I mocked him.

"So, you're not going if Jake and Logan don't go?" He questioned me.

"Precisely." I responded, walking to my room.

while I was on my laptop doing school work, Ethan came to my room.

He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Okay fine." He said, giving in.

"Yay thank you." I said, jumping up to hug him.

I walked outside over to Jake and Logan's house. After I knocked on the door Logan answered.

"Hey Nevaeh. How are you?" He asked, smiling.

"I'm good how about you?" I replied.

"great thanks."

"So I have a request." I said smiling at him, just as Jake came to the door.

"Go on." Jake said.

"Well I'm going to Florida for 2 weeks on vacation, and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come." I asked.

"Done." Logan said, walking off.

"Yay." Jake said.

"I know right." I replied. "When you're done packing, can you come over and help me pack please, babe?" I asked him.

"Of course." We hugged and I went back to my house to begin packing.

I grabbed a bag and began packing clothing, I wasn't sure if there was a washing machine, so I packed seven of everything, including my light purple dress. I went to the bathroom grabbed a scrubby, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, a hairbrush, and other things I needed for the trip.

After I was done Jake walked in.

"hey babe." He said.

"Hey I already finished packing." I said, leading him to my bed.

I sat on him and layed my head on his chest. I loved listening to the sound of his heart beat, it was so soothing. He put his hand on my back rubbing it. I loved him so much but I think it was too soon to say that. I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was a short meaningless chapter, but she admitted she loves him, hmm I wonder when she is gonna tell him. Keep reading to find out.

I just found out that if you have a bird they don't chirp as much if you have them by the window.

Vote and comment for more.

I love you guys and thank you for reading.

Oh and after I finish writing the chapters for this book I'm going to start writing a book about Logan Paul being a history teacher. I imagine i'll be done writing the chapters for this book by next week. So i'll start writing probably after all of the chapters are published, because I have about eight chapters that are drafts right now which is why I update everyday because I can't wait to publish them.

Sorry this was long I hope you read these.