| kenma |

kenma

'...don't leave.'

'Play with me.'

Why did those words echo through my head?

After (First Name) was brought home, I questioned everything, I know I heard that somewhere before.

"Kenma, what's gotten in to you?" Kuroo suddenly asked as I got startled.

"Oh nothing." I said as I stared into a phone.

"Oh come on, Kenma, something's wrong. What is it?" Kuroo asked again.

I sighed as I decided to tell him what was bothering me.

"Kuroo-san."

"You're making me tense, what is it?" He said as he sweat dropped.

"When we were kids...was there perhaps another child?" I asked him as he turned pale and was unable to speak up.

"Kuroo-san, are you okay?" I asked him and he just nodded.

"What do you mean another child? I was the only one with you before. I forced you into volleyball, remember?" He said as he tried to laugh it off.

Well that was right..

But.. I'm still not satisfied.

After a few more minutes, my tablet repeatedly rang.

'New Dear Diary Entry!'

She's awake now, that's good to know.

bzzt.

bzzt.

bzzt.

"You're seriously not gonna check your notification? It's been buzzing for 3 times now." Kuroo said suspiciously.

I stared at my tablet and clicked the notification, and in an instant, the Dear Diary App opened.

'Dear Diary,

Today, I was the clumsiest person on earth. And I shit you not the stairs were a big bummer.

I unfortunately fell from the stairs because I slipped, and now, I have a broken leg! :")

So can I say "AAHH MY LEG" from one of the fishies in Spongebob?

Because, I'm certainly planning to.

Anyways, stuck at home for 3 days, blah blah blah, and a lot of suffering on the fourth day, Ah this is life.

But wait, how can I get to school??

Probs are everywhere, I swear.

Sincerely,

(First Name)'

As I read her entry, I stared at Kuroo with a dead pan expression.

"What's wrong, Kenma?" He asked as he cocked his only visible brow.

"You wouldn't mind if we bring (Last Name)-san to school...would you?" I said in a tiny voice hoping that he didn't quite hear everything.

"Huh? What did you say?" He asked.

Thank God.

kuroo

"Huh? What did you say?" I asked him as he looked so thankful that I didn't hear what he said, or so he thought.

I totally heard what he said.

As we were walking down to the gym, I thought about it, another child?

Maybe there was, but I couldn't recall.

"Hey, Kenma." I said as I touched his shoulders.

"Hm?" He asked as he looked up.

"Why don't we take (First Name) to school once she can go? I mean we are neighbors." I said as Kenma's mood lightened up as he hummed.

That means yes.

•×•

A

/N: lol what did I do to get a rank on fanfiction oml, thank youuu, I rlly thought nobody would even read my story, bc you know. I suck and stuff. And I just updated bc I got admitted to the ER earlier but I'm okay now. Just stuck in the hospital; dying. Lol so yeah. Bye.