Chapter 7

Flash back

Monica's pov

My head hung in shame, as I once again failed to prove a better sister. I was crying my eyes out and tears falling down, unstoppable.

Why?....Why can't be I a good person?

Because of Him .......it's definitely him

I looked up to see the Dark shadow coming toward me across the room

Darkness.

Zayns Pov

"Father." A voice whispered, making my head snap towards the source of sound.

A Black cloak proceeded its way towards me, as I grinned.

I took a deep breath in and spoke slowly, " Son, what makes you come here today." Certainly, I am not so alone.

"I am here to talk about Her." My smile fell. Bastard.

Oh, Father," I could sense a smirk forming on his face, provoking me with his presence at the moment. The longing to meet him was right away vanished thin in the air.

" I am so thankful, for giving me the right company. Shes vulnerable as fuck, jumping back and forth in her decisions. And here she gives me every opportunity to blame you and then infuriate her." He spoke in a tone that was taking every bit of my patience.

"What have you done? Why cant you just leave her alone?", I growled at my shawdow.

"Alone? What have I done? Its all your fault and you expect me to leave it alone," he paused and laughed sarcastically, his voice resonating all over the room and the darkness spreading across it, " Oh Dear, why wont you understand that I am the darkness, I keep people in dark and takes out the worse in them." He spoke , his voice in whisper.

"you can do whatever you want, but just leave her alone." I said, my voice demanding.

"Why? I thought, she was just one of your whores that you can use them and throw it away. Shes was like a toy to you."

"I am not answering any of them, just leave her. What part of the fucking thing you don't understand!!" I screamed so loudly, that the birds sitting at the branches of the nearby tree, flew away.

"tsk, tsk. I won't, I will never do that. I have given her something that you took away. You more filthy than I am. She feels the power, that sense of control in her that lost in her fifty years ago." He said and continued, "It's because of her I am here and she's alive because of me. you won't order me around, when it comes to her."

I wanted to break his fucking bones and smash his head around, but this prick was kept him wrapped around in his cloak. He occasionally showed himself, whenever he wanted.

This is because, he fucking knew, I wouldn't spare him, if he comes around in his own form.

" I will come soon, I will come soon father." And with that the Black cloak had been faded into the air.

Harry pov.

I just cant take my mind off her. The way she smiled genuinely at me. Those dimples that had seemed to imprint on those soft cheeks. Her dark brown eyes flickering under the light of her own happiness. It was hard to believe that she is the woman, who is ruling Inuorpe for years.

Her innocence came like a strong wind, drawing nearer to her. Her eyes boring into my soul, like searching for a place in my heart, it was like just loosing yourself to her. But then her sudden dismissal, ruined my all opportunities.

"Hey Harry." Sarah came running towards me as I turned around.

She huffed and said, " you walk so fast, it almost impossible to catch you." She paused abruptly making us laugh out of nowhere.

"Then you must keep your stamina." I said teasing her, by winking

"Yeah, I should but I should apologize to you for my behavior." She said looking down at her hands

I thought for a minute and then replied, " you know , that I am grateful that you are apologizing because at that moment I looked like a dull witted joker, trying to analyse something."

She chuckled and said, " then my apology is accepted, so." Smile creeping into my face.

"Yes."

"Ma'am," a feminine voice shouted from behind interrupting our conversation, as we turned our heads towards the direction of the voice. A maid was running down from the stairs in the direction towards us , clearly indicating that she was calling for none other than Sarah.

"Ma'am," as she proceeded, coming near us, " Q-Queen, shes s-Struggling." She spoke in difficulty trying to catch her breath.

As soon as her words tumbled out of her mouth , we ran towards her room when I heard the queen screaming. Sarah looked towards me in despair while I tried to look calm. Climbing up the stairs finally we reached the door, maid coming behind us. The door was closed. i tried knocking, but no response.

"We have to break the door." I said.

Sarah nodded and searched for something heavy while maid helped her to do so.

I tried to break the door harder every time, I collided with the hard material. Finally the door flew open and I saw the scene infront of me.

"Queen." I gasped. While Sarah froze,