Chapter

Continuation from introduction........

I and Satan have our own creation; in order to balance the sustainability in universe, but I had my own aspirations. I always wanted to create something magical and beautiful. Something which can never be conquered or destroyed. Satan warned me of its consequences, but I was determined to create it. Because my stubbornness, Inuorpe was born and I loved it from all my soul.

There, Satan became angry and lost all his control. He is the evil one. Although, He was more powerful then me, He knew, he could never hurt me. He generally remained calm and devilish because , he tackled everyone with his own looks and power.

When he lost his control, I never in my eternal life, saw him in so much of pain. He was pained by my actions, thus he destroyed his world- world of Hell and

then the darkness was born

Everyone calls me Angel - an enlighten and loving one. The one who forgives everyone. Truth, courage, Faith and Hope lives there, where I live. Yet I fell for someone, who is dangerous, Controlling and Deviliously handsome . I call him Zayn- the world's satan

Satan- Handsome, evil and never misses a chance to suppress, torture, kill someone. Lies, Cheats, Lust, ruthlessness lives where he lives, yet again he fell for me, because, of my beauty, my light and innocence. He calls me GIGI - worlds angel.

Chapter 1

I fell head over heels in love with him and he never failed to control his lust over me. So, the humans were the result of our passionate intimacy. When humans came into existence, our powers were dissolved due to our opposing effects; hence as the traits, human carried the good and the evil qualities.

The rule of the universe is simple. If I create something on my own, it will be magical and beautiful. It will not only inherit my powers but my traits too. If Zayn creates something on his own, he will definitely create something evil and devilish. His creation will inherit only his traits and powers.

BUT,

When Humans were born, according to the law of universe, it was impossible for a creature to be able to inherit, both of our opposing powers. One cannot posses the good and the evil magic at the same time but if it does, it could lead to the destruction of the creature as well as the upholding the rule of universe. So, as soon as humans were born, our powers dissolved automatically.

After Darkness, ruling over Inuorpe for over 50 years, I could finally see my creation smiling at me. It was all possible because of that human, who decided to take the path of love, truth and righteousness.

That mere looking, harmless Human stood in daze, rain drops, wetting his clothes as he shivered due to cold. Small droplets smoothly rolled out of his curls and eyelashes, some wetting his scalp. He parted his quivering lips to steady his breath as the force of downpour was enormous. He felt every droplet from the core of his skin, as he was experiencing the rain for the first time in his 22 years of his life.

Flashback ( 1 year )

Harry POV

I entered the only motel, which was available in this place, as I stood looking for the way to enter it. I had my job as a clerk in the small bank, which works to lend and borrow money for the public. After two years of my honest service, they decided to promote me and shift me over here, so that I could help people to recover from their debts. I was born and bought up in the nearby town, so I somehow knew about this place and the tales revolving around it.