chapter 3

Well, I have decided that the smut chapters will be written in different chapters, so as to in order to avoid any uncomforting. These chapters will be private and you have to follow me first, remove the book and then add back again. Please bare with me cause I never in my life wrote such explicit thoughts, but reading novels might help me to express the characters emotion. I am kind of shy, but........hell with it, I will write it if it requires. I am writing this note because its gonna come in next chapter......heehaw.....happy?.....yes, I am excited to cause I am pushing myself out boundaries, where I never entered but I am gonna to, because, the story desperately needs it. Its been begging me, since I wrote its first chapter and the thoughts keep bugging me...................heheheh....I am not so innocent, but I am .

The above woman is Monica. Her full name is Deepika Padukone and she will be playing the queen of Inuorpe.

To avoid any confusion, she was first played by Monica Dodgre but later I changed.

As a woman, we all have different sides in us. We, women are the mixture of sexiness, shyness, virtues, patience and love. We are extremely revengeful, but kind too. We get jealous but is so easy to make up to us. I wanna say that every woman is different and precious in so many ways Whether fat or skinny, dark or white, Housewife or Job going..............every woman is special. I am writing this note cause, I felt myself explaining to those boys,( if they are reading).......that never a female to be consider a fling or whore. I am probably gonna use these terms, but trust me, this actually hurts a lot.

Monica is a complex kind of woman. You never know what happens but yeah.....that's what makes her different

okay I am out.

I tried to calm my nerves

"Good morning." I said greeting him. He continued to stare me.

"Well.....ummmm...I have to go meet the queen." I stuttered nervously

He snapped out of his daze at the mention of queens name and nodded. I looked at the batch for his name. It was written 'Greg 'on it.

"I am....Harry." I said introducing myself and put y advance on the table for the rent. He smiled and said," I am Greg." Surprising me a little with his rough voice.

"Welcome, to the only motel in Inuorpe. I hope you like it, cause, not much facilities are provided nor any proper maintenance . I ashamed and apologize, if I couldn't help you to provide you any comfort." he said finishing his sentence.

"Its okay, I am no king or celebrity." I smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I followed him, as he continued to make his way toward the castle. We talked of several things like how I go shifted over here to where do I belong. I was really happy by the fact that, monsters aren't the way they are actually depicted and I thoroughly enjoyed his company.

We finally made our way o he castle, after going through many twist and turns in the way. The passage was dark and damp, smelling as tall huge dense trees covered the way.

As trees sorted out making way for us, I saw the glismp of that tower. The tower was tall and pointed at its edges giving it an ancient look while the wooden, brick roof tops were beautifully craved in most captivating way. We came closer to the entrance of palace and saw a huge, beautifully flowered carved designs on it. the designs had the influence of mixture of Indian Turkish designs. I gasped a the size of the door and ran my eyes at the four well built tall guards sanding in front of me and Greg. They knew Greg but looked disapprovingly at me. Greg showed my visitors card and in instant they nodded and proceeded to open the door. No wonder it took four well built tall guard to open the entrance of castle.