Chapter 2

Harry Pov

"Hello Sir, Open the door, I am here to clean the room." A feminine yet strong voice spoke through the door.

I stirred from my deep slumber and rubbed my eyes. In a very difficulty, I pushed myself up by my arms , my eyes trying to readjust the light coming through my window. It was surprising as the sun was shining brightly, as it rarely did. Trying to stop squinting, I said her to wait and pulled a t-shirt over my chest and tied my hair into a bun. I pulled my blanket off me and stood up yawning, proceeding toward the door to open it. It was cold as usual inside the room so I wore my slippers. As I opened the door, my eyes literally bulged out of my socket and my heart came to my mouth as, I saw a beautiful girl standing with her blonde hair neatly tied back as she wore a very loose stripped shirt with jeans hanging loosely. She no wonder looked no lesser than a fairy.

GIGI's Pov

I looked at the beautiful yet adorable human gasping over my beauty, as I tried resisting laughing, smiling at him,

I looked at the beautiful yet adorable human gasping over my beauty, as I tried resisting laughing, smiling at him,. I stood over there giving him some time to adjust himself as I looked at him casually.

He had charm, that charm......... that could possibly even melt a devilish, egoistic heart of a woman. Making the feminine as well as the manhood , drool over his charm and beauty. But I knew, only I knew that he is a light to darkness, good to evil and kind to ego. He was human but no longer a normal, mere human. He was chosen by the destiny, by the gods of gods. He came here for a purpose, and I am proud that he is chosen for it and I had my duty o protect and guide him at all cost.

"Good morning Sir," I chirped and giggled, looking at his tired face. He made His way for me, silently as I entered the room and started cleaning it.

After I finished cleaning the floors, I saw him siting at the corner of the room, playing with his fingers nervously. I smiled and fished for an envelope, which I was sent to deliver.

"Sir," I said gaining his attention. " The Queen has called you to her court." I said announcing the order which came from the court.

"Ummmm.....What did I do now?" he mumbled to himself as if trying to figure out his mistakes, partly confused Partly panicking.

"No, sir, you don't have to worry, its absolutely fine. The Queen has a rule over here. She makes sure that every visitor should be welcomed plus she's also looks to it that if her visitors have come to harm her or her kingdom." I said smiling at his innocence.

He scratched his head in embarrassment and stared at me while I cleaned up the shelves. He had his hair tied in a man bun and was wearing a t-shirt two time bigger than his size.

" You are charming young man." I complimented when I caught him staring.

He got shocked at my sudden compliment and looked away in embarrassment, all the blood flushed from his face. But then he blushed vigorously .

"Thanks." he mumbled in his deep, raspy voice.

After finishing my cleaning, I stood up and handed him the envelope, which was handed to me by Greg.

"You have to reach the court by 11 am. You will be given all you rule and regulations to be followed and then you can proceed back to your work. " I said.

"Ummm.....ma'am, if you don't mind, can I ask you something." he asked shifting his eyes from the envelope to me.

"Yes, sure." I smiled

" How will I contact you if I need something. I mean you are the only person I have talked to." he said nervously.

"Just remember me and I will be there." I smiled and walked away.

Harry Pov

I stood there completely confused , when she said those words. For the first time in my life I met a beautiful girl besides my mother and sister. But I felt something more to her. Something more than just her being beautiful. It felt as if I had seen an angel That's why I asked her, so that I could contact her. But then she had no wings to fly, no white dress to flaunt, just a simple girl who came to clean the room and walked away.

Anyway, I went back to my bathroom and stripped myself from clothes. After enjoying long cold shower, I wrapped myself with towel and came out to check my suitcase . Taking out light blue, silk shirt and tight ripped jean, I wore it and checked the time. It was 10 am already.

I decided to leave my messy wet hair open to dry. Folded my long sleeves into halves, reaching till my elbow and showing off several tattoos that either I have drawn or being digged in my skin. I kind of love loose shirts that aren't clingy, but in case of jeans I always prefer tight ripped black jeans. Wearing my black boots I headed out to see that monster looking man. Well I cant help, he looked so frightening, I had to calm my nerves down somehow.

" Good morning ." I smiled standing across the table to look at him. He looked at me as if I had grown a another head.

Well, this is kind of filler chapter, hope you like it. I hve also updated lifelong, if you wanna checkout then see it. Don't mind me updating chapters........byeeee.