Chapter 4

For the first......yeah first time in my life, I am gonna update and write Zayn's point of view. I love how caring he is. I mean, after the birthday party, he literally carried his drunk girl in his arms, so protective an loving while Gigi nuzzled him with love. I also saw, that pendant that Gigi wore, in which Zayn was written. I am crying, well.......enough...I love them both.

Enjoy...

"Gigi.", I breathed with anger. Jealousy was coursing through my veins, while....she....she was talking to that mere stupid human. He's nothing....nothing in front of me. Fisting my hands into ball, I slammed the table in front of me, breaking into two pieces. Its been years, I haven't met my girl, yet she went to that prick's room and cleaned all the mess. She's the god..........god of Angels.........yet she bend down in front of him, picking up the mess while he stared her like she's some kind of whore.

Gigi knows how to mess very well with me. Her stubbornness of not meeting me, after darkness surrounded Inuorpe, I still remember that day vividly. She was crying and screaming throwing her hands onto me, slapping my chest and cheeks. No one would dare to touch and treat me the way she treated me that day. But her eyes were blood shot and teary while her red luscious lips quivered in sadness. My heart was completely broken after seeing her in such state. It was all my fault. I love her and couldn't see her in such pain, but she decided to not to talk to me, until she saves her Inuorpe. Fifty years, have passed and I haven't even fucking seen her although I keep the track of what she does. And now she was pissing me off.

 And now she was pissing me off

I was contemplating all the thoughts , when I heard the click of the door . I turned around and saw Sia standing, very seductively looking at me and biting her bottom lip. Sia is one of those maids in my house to whom I have given the rights of being my mistress, only if my mood approves . But she really does know, how to fulfill the mans lust. She had that perfect body to carve for but she was nothing as close to my Gigi. She is the epitome of beauty. Her suppressed moans of my name and soft whispers in my ears, when I went deep inside her, was something that still haunts my mind. The way her back arches and her soft hair brushing the swell of breasts made me undone within the seconds. It was her innocence that had made me fall for her over and over again.....and harder with time passing by.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and turned away from her toward the glass window, surely making her face fall. My mind was too overcrowded with her thoughts and I needed to get her out of my mind. Sia slowly came from behind and very slowly slipped her long fingers sending her seductive touches from my shoulder towards the top button of my shirt .

"Zayn." she purred from behind.

I made my head fall back while her hand roamed around , massaging my nipples through the shirt. I moaned while she sloppily kissed the back of neck, licking and nibbling.