Love?

Selena.

After the California trip we want to Nevada. Then we came back home. He is so amazing. But so is Jose!

Nina- Heyyyyyy gf

Me- heyyyyy gf. I missed you so bad.

Nina- me too bro! I have so much to tell you.

Me- okay... Tell me!

Nina- okay first... We almost got enough money for our families. Also...I date...JOSE!!!

ME-WHAT!??!

Nina- Yeah, we hooked up when you were gone.

Me- Omg! okay now bestfriend.

Nina- Thanks bff! Anyways I gotta go to work. 

Jose- Not with out saying bye to me! 

Nina- Oh sorry boo!

Me- (POV)- They had a long nasty kiss before she let go and left.

Jose- Hey, Selena. How was Cali?

Me- awesome, ummm I gotta go to work.

Jose- She was acting so weird, for no reason. She shouldn't be jealous. She explained to me in all caps that she didnt give 2 shi*ts about me.

Selena.

I went to work also. I was so tired!!! It's not easy anymore. Money is not coming easily anymore. At first I was fresh and brand new but its like Bob fires 5 people everyday. I am scared i'll be next.  I don't want to be one of those immigrants that work in the back of resturants. I was even lucky enough to get this job. Even though my english is TERRIBLE! I finished cleaning 5 bathrooms with only 6 left. I took my break. I locked my self in the cleaning closet and started eating my tortillas.

Gabi- Hello!

Selena- Hi...um, how did you get in here?

Gabi- Oh that lock never works, trust me I eat here all the time. Oh sorry... Hi i'm Gabi.

Selena- Hey, i'm Selena. (POV)- Gabi had dark black hair and brown eyes. She was kinda short but a little average. She was pretty though.