Leaving

I hugged my mother so tight before letting go. With tears in my eyes I grabbed a lightweight suitcase and stuffed as many clothes as I could. I packed the essentials. I ran outside, crying hard . There was Nina and Jose with there siblings also. We were running so fast I started to get cramps in my ankle. Regina was sweating so hard. But she was so determined. We looked like a circus act running through the alleyways. Finally we reached the river were we paid the money. We were nailed to tomato crates.  There were 8  crates. 5 had only tomatoes. The rest had people. The crates were shut closed. On top of us were tomato crates to not make it so obvious. I had to hold my knees to my chest until we crossed the border.

Jose- ouch!!! My leg is going numb.

Nina- Shut up!

Me- back up!

Jose- do you think I can? Geez. The last thing we need to do is argue and complain.

Nina- you think you're such a know it all. 

Truck Driver- everyone quite, we're about to cross the border.

Border Sprv.- Id please?

(A/N Sprv.  stands for supervisor)

Truck Driver- Here you go.

(POV) - Truck Driver - As the supervisor scanned my papers and ID i felt sweatfill my palms. Drops of sweat started falling down my face. 

Border Sprv. - Ok all goo-.......Um, are you okay you're sweating a ton.

Truck driver- Uhh.. me got diabetes...me don't speak any english....bye now!

Me- I felt the truck jerk off. I started smelling burned gas and urine. 15 mins later the truck driver told us we could talk again. 

Nina- Eww... who peed??

Regina- Me

Me- soon i felt the crate start filling up with a warm liquid. WE'RE DROWNING!!!

Nina- What??? Help Help!!! I started banging on the crate.

Jose- Guys! It's Regina's pee!

Me- I'd had never felt more digusted in my life! But I had no choice, I layed there with pee crawling up my legs and private parts.