Getting a job

Yolanda- Okay guys and girls, today everyone needs to find a job. There are many options. Like dishwasher, food giver, volunteer, and for the older people over 17+. You can get factories, restaurants, and car washing. So let's get at it or just move out. Everyone MUST have a job by next Monday. If you're having trouble just ask me. Get at it .

Selena - Well I'm gonna go get Regina ready. While I was getting Regina ready for a Mexican daycare, I heard knocking a the door. "Come in!"

Jose - its me, I know you're mad at me but I came to apologize. That was wrong for me to do. You have a chance with an a American boy and I'm just a basic Mexican. You deserve better.

Me- look its no-

Jose- naw, its okay. You don't have to explain nothing to me. I see how you really feel. Its cool tho.

Me - Jose.... He walked out.

I left and took Regina with me. I was wearing a tight pencil skirt and a blazer on top to look professional. Regina was wearing a striped shirt with blue leggings.

I dropped her off then looked for a job. I found this one place that was huge. With sign saying "Housekeeping needed" in big letters I almost ran inside but I calmed myself and walked in. There was already ladies there. But they looked like they got denied. One guy called me and I put on my best American accent.

Selena- My name is Sel-

Bob Duncan- I don't really care, can you cook, Clean, and watch over people.

Me- yes, yes, and yes

Bob Duncan- okey dokey your hired you start Thursday. Your pay will be $15 an hour.

Me - okay

Bob Duncan- Welcome to my lovely home then. " The rest of the other girls who auditioned you can leave now!" Selena I'll give you a tour when you come back.

Selena- okey dokey

Bob Duncan- Just put your info here.

Selena- thank you so much. I can't believe that I have a job!!!