Worry's and New love

I woke up too the sweet smell of pancakes. I took a shower, put my Greg joggers on and a white shirt. Logan was in the kitchen cooking pancakes and a Horchata on the side. I ate and he kissed me goodbye which lasted for like 8 minutes. I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was so perfect from his smile to his laugh. He had white shiny teeth. I walked all the way to work.

Bob Duncan- You are late darling!

Selena- I'm so sorry

( A/N I'm just gonna start saying Bob)

Bob- its ok, but I need you to take a mop and dust all 120 trophies I have. I'm having guest come over and they have to look spotless.

Selena- I was shocked. My mouth fell open. It was like a million gold cups. I had to work fast if I wanted to get out of here. I ended up finishing up at 9:00 p.m. He gave me my pay for the day which was $500. I had to walk back home.

Hobo- do you have some change pretty?

Selena- no

Pimp- AYE little ma lemme show you something. Something long!

Selena- no thanks

Pimp- aye I don't get rejected!

Selena- He grabbed my arm and I pushed him. Then he slapped me and pushed me against a wall and try to take off my pants.

Logan- I saw her struggling so I punched him dead in his face until I felt blood gush out. I was not playing.
I choked tf out of him and ran off with Selena back to the house.

Selena- thank you so much logan. I hugged him tightly and he did the same. I kissed him hard and he did the same we ended up falling on the couch.

Logan- how bout tomorrow I make it up too you on a date.

Selena - yes!

Logan- OK. At 4:00 pm.

Selena- its a date.