Nina & Jose

( A/N I'm not gonna include what happened in California. But in this chapter Selena and Logan are still there and Regina is with Yolanda.)

Jose.

I came from work tired ash. But I still made some doe💵. I hopped In the shower and came out. I just threw on some grey joggers and let my 6-pack out. I saw Nina come out the shower and I never been so attracted a person. She only had her Nike bra on and Greg joggers also. Nina ran track so she had a six-pack. She looked so good but not as good as Selena. Better!!! I started to feel my pants go up and that's when I shut the door.

Nina- hey Jose

Jose- heyyy ni-nina

Nina- um...okay. Jose you got an issue in your pants.

Jose- ik (I was so embarrassed)

Nina- ik you like me

Jose- I went down on one knee. Nina will you be mine?

Nina- hell yeah buddy!

Jose.

I picked her up by her waist and hugged her. She wrapped her legs around me and kissed me. We made out for good hour before we got busy!!! I never would of thought that me and Nina would be together. I woke that morning to her laying on my chest buttnaked. Lawd Jesus! She later got up and made breakfast.

Nina- I made some frijoles and tortillas for you. There on the stove. Be careful there hot.

Jose- nothing is to hot for Jose except you. I touched it and it was extremely hot. GEEEOUCH!!!

Nina- hahaha told you dumbass!

Jose- Whatever bring yo fine self over here🙈😍😍.