Jose vs Logan

I woke up took a shower and changed into some regular clothes. I walked in the living room and saw Logan watching tv with Regina. Jose and Nina were in the kitchen eating toasted bread and coffee. I served myself some coffee also.

Me- Good morning guys

Nina- hey girlfriend, I feel stoned.

Jose- Hello beautiful

Me - ( blushes) Hi Jose💗

Jose- ( blushes & winks )

Nina- y'all done, cause Yolanda told us to meet her in the living room like 7 times and y'all over in lala land. Cockroaches.

Selena & Jose- oops sorry

I walked in the living room. There were even more immigrants there. People who had fled Mexico and Central America just like me.

Logan- ( POV) I saw Selena. I thought I almost died. Her hair was silky straight, her chest was just right. That butt tho woah!! Then I saw Jose right behind her giving me the death stare again. I looked back at him this time smiling. I walked up to them.

Nina- Hey Logan!

Logan- Hey, Nina. Umm... Selena I saved a seat for you.

Me- Awe thanks

Logan- its all good

Jose- She's all good I saved a seat for her right there.

Me- JOSE! STOP BEING RUDE. Me and you are not gonna happen so stop trying to ruin other relationships for me. I was so pissed that I just sat with Nina and Regina. Logan kept staring at me and making me feel warm while Jose was giving now both of us the mean stare. When he learn to let me go!