Love in the air??

When I got back home with Regina it smelled of weed. These two guys were smoking and kept trying to touch me. Saying "hey lemme show u somting."
Then they would laugh horribly. I plugged my sisters nose and ears and ran to my room. There was Jose and Nina. Logan was there also.

Logan - How was work , did you get a job.

Nina- I did, I found a job as a volunteer at a Church.

Jose- I found a job, as a mechanic.

Me- well... I did too as a housekeeper of a man named Bob Duncan.

Logan- WHAT!!!!!

me- what ...

Logan- he is the best baseballer in the history of mankind.

Nina- lucky!

Logan- He's just gay tho.

All- what's that?

Logan- gay means, for example if a man likes a man or a woman likes a woman.

Jose- what!! We don't have stuff like that were we come from.

Nina- right, maybe we do know.

Logan- maybe!!! um...Selena can I talk to you outside.

Selena- sure

Logan- I closed the door behind me and took a deep breath. I was gonna ask do you wanna go out with me.

Selena- Omg... Yessss! I hugged him tight and he did the same. We walked back in the room and everyone was dead asleep. I turned to Logan.

Logan- sweet dreams.

Selena- you too , I kissed his lips. I've never seen a boy get so red before.

Logan- lawd Jesus help!