Chapter 1

(You can change the outfit choice and music, it's just things I like that I feel are good and insert them. The only default things in this story is that your hair is on the longer side, you're short, and you're not interested in the female characters (sorry, but as a straight female it's not enjoyable for me to write. But I can make extra chapters not tied to the story if requested!) Thank you for reading!)

The sun shone through the slightly opened blinds as the frail girl opened one eye, laying upon the mattress that lay against the ground. Not much was in her room; a wardrobe, bed, desk, computer chair, and shoe rack. She didn't even have curtains. She slowly stood, her eyes red from the tears of the previous night. She approached the kitchen apartment and she saw her father leaning on the counter, his hands held over his face below his stressed hair that had obviously had hands ran through them frequently. Beside him she saw multiple envelopes, most likely more bills or job offers.

(Y/N) smiled sadly, her eyes glazed over like a fogged mirror with indescribable emotions. "Fired, again? Or maybe denied from another test?" She asked her father, not meaning to sound too malicious, but unable to not feel resentment for their lack of wealth.

His glare shot at her, but her smile remained. "Fired? Yes. But I actually got accepted for a laboratory test transplant for the CCG. That's what I'm worried about. They asked for information from family members, so I had to include background information on you. It wasn't me who was accepted, it was you." His glare softened, he loved his daughter, but they needed the money or they'd both starve soon. (Y/N) choked on her air, knowing all too well her father had lied. He signed her up for that test transplant willingly for the money. They would never accept an old bag like him, but a young girl in perfect health, maybe.

"When's the procedure due?" Her voice threatened to waver and break, but remained cold.

She flinched at his next words, her beautifully sad (E/C) irises finally releasing tears. "Tomorrow. I'm afraid that your safety isn't guaranteed either. Remember that you don't have to do this."

(Y/N) nodded her head solemnly, her cold demeanor returning. She slowly made her way back to her room and dressed in a maroon high waisted skirt, dark grey sweater crop top, and grey thigh high socks. She did her makeup to conceal what she seemed unfit, the redness around her eyes, and the few bruises that scattered her body. Smiling, she reached over to her phone beside her bed. It was one of the luxuries she had, thanks to her job at a small bookstore down a few streets from her home. Texting her best friend, (Y/F), she started a conversation.

(Y/N): Hey hoe. Want to hangout today?
(Y/F): Psh. In your dreams, twerp.
(Y/N): (: I'm so offended
(Y/F): But yeah I'd love to! I actually have been wanting to go to this one coffee shop called Anteiku. I can't stay long, but you could probably bring something to read or something once I have to leave for work!
(Y/N): Sounds like fun. I'll meet you at your place and we can walk together.
(Y/F): Kay! Don't get kidnapped, unless it's a cutie, then introduce me! ;)

(Y/N) had never rolled her eyes so far back into her head. Setting her phone on her bed after putting on a song playlist, she grabbed a bag and looked around the small room. She walked around and picked up two books, her phone charger, earbuds, money, and a change of clothes as she never stayed at her house, she was always out and about. Picking up essentials such as perfume, hairbrush, makeup, and toothbrush, she went to the kitchen. Quietly opening the fridge she took out her container of cookie dough. Walking towards the cabinet she grabbed ahold of a bag of chips.

(Y/N) skidded past her sleeping dad on the couch next to a beer bottle, and picked it up. Her drawstring bag on her back swayed with her as she swayed to the door, taking two sips of the drink before gagging and throwing it in the trashcan and leaving.