.:23:.

"Look, I'm not here because I want to be here or because I want to see your disgusting face. This is all for highly professional reasons and I would appreciate if you were mature about it, because I know how you can get. Ugh, you're so stupid sometimes! ...But, yeah, I'm just here to talk so don't be a dick, ok?"

That was the first thing I said, as soon as I knocked on Kevin's door and he opened up. It startled him a bit, which was my intention in the first place anyway. I wanted him to know exactly what I was here for. Kevin was very cocky and would blurt out something stupid like 'Admit it, babe, you're only here because you want me back' (to which I would dry heave), so I threw in an insult in the middle of my greeting just to put him in his place. I doubt it worked though.

"What?" He asked, still very puzzled.

"Can I come in? I just want to talk," I pleaded.

A small, flirtatious smirk began to build on the man's face before he spoke, "Admit it, babe, you're only here because you want me back."

"Oh my fucking god!" I yelled, bashing my balled fists against his chest as hard as I could. It did not affect him much though, which only irritated me so much more. I wanted to hurt this annoying piece of shit. However, this all only showed how predictable Kevin was.

"Okay, okay, fine," Kevin chuckled. Was this all a joke to him? "Come in."

I did as he told, but felt completely wierded out. It felt so strange to be in his house, although not much had changed. The only differences I noticed were the new furniture and carpets. Otherwise, it was all the same.

A sudden thought came to my mind. Did Kevin still have that sex chair in the middle of his living room? Ew, why was I even thinking about this?

The last time I was here was when Kevin cheated on me. To be fully honest, I did not really care about that anymore. Yes, it hurt so much, but it happened so long ago. I was still slightly bitter about it, but I did not hold a grudge for long. He was not a bad guy and my current hate of Kevin was not because of that anyway.

I just hated how he acted as if we never happened. Around Vic, he literally pretended not to know my name! Now that was hurtful. Was it because he was embarrassed of our previous relationship? Or did he have something me? I did not know but, god, sometimes I just wanted to punch him in the face.

We travelled passed the living room and I peeked in quickly. Yep, the sex chair was still present. Carrying on, we finally reached what I remembered to be Kevin's bedroom. It did not change much either.

"So, what do you want?" Kevin questioned, collapsing down onto his bed. It was the weekend so I guess he did not have to go to work, meaning that he could just be lazy at home. The fact that he wore baggy sweatpants and an old shirt only supported my assumption.

I nervously stood in the middle of the room, refusing to fit next to him and twiddling my thumbs. I did not meet his gaze, having no idea how to phrase my question. I decided to go with the bold way.

"Have you had sex with Danielle?"

There was a slight pause, before a tint smirk began to contort his face, soon turning into a grin, then into a laugh. "Who hasn't?"

"What?" I questioned, confusedly.

"Danielle is the town slut. Basically every guy has fucked her!" He exclaimed.

I groaned. How were we supposed to find the daddy now, if Dani was sleeping around with so many people? It would be impossible! Well, unless we knew the actual dates...

"When was the last time you slept with her?"

His answer would be very important. It would make the difference between him and tens of other men, who would be impossible to find.

"About...hmm, three weeks ago. She came around pretty much every day," he nodded in approval of his statement.

"Really?" I asked in excitement.

"Yep."

This was the correct date! During that entire week Danielle had been leaving the house a lot, but that still left us with one important question.

"Did you guys use protection?" I asked sceptically.

"Duh," Kevin said as if it was obvious, "I'm here to fuck, not to make babies. I would never be stupid enough not to use protection. I wore a condom and she also said that she was on birth control. Can't get any safer than that."

So, this brought me to a conclusion. The time matched up and, if Kevin was telling the truth - why would he lie anyway? - then there was no way for Danielle to get pregnant. She must he faking it!

"Okay, thanks for your time," I said politely, with a thankful smile.

"What time?" Kevin laughed, "You've literally only been here for two minutes."

"Whatever," I brushed him off, "Anyway, that information was very important so thanks for it. But, if I find out that you're lying, I will shove four dildos up your ass at once and circumcise you with a spork."

And I left, with that threat floating in the air. I knew my way out, so I escorted myself speedily. As soon as I left the house, I pulled out my phone and dialed Lynn's phone number.

"Hello?" She asked after a few rings. I talked as I walked down the street.

"Hi. I was just at Kevin's house," I informed.

"What did he say?" She quizzed desperately. From the muffled voices in the background, I could tell that the other girls were with her.

"That Danielle likes to sleep around with many people."

"Ew, what a fucking slut," said a voice which I recognised as Amy's.

"Also," I decided to finally fill them in on the important details, "the timing adds up. Dani was with Kevin during pretty much that entire week. He said that they used protection, as in he wore a condom and she was on birth control. There was basically no way for her to get pregnant."

"But, are you sure that there is no chance that she could have been with anyone else?" The mature voice of Maria chimed in.

"I'm certain."

"So, that's it. We know she's faking it!" Cheered Melanie.

"But, how do we prove it to Vic?" Asked Taylor.

Everyone went quiet for a while, not really knowing what to say on that matter. It would definitely be difficult to prove anything, unless we had a real pregnancy test from her (there was no doubt that her last one was fake and probably bought online). How would we do it though?