.:10:.

Why was it that every time I stood on this front porch, I felt an overwhelming sensation of anxiety. It was like, whenever I had to enter Vic's place, there was something for me to worry about. Usually, it was nothing big but, this time, I honestly thought that he would kick me out. And there were two reasons for that.

One: I stood up for him at school, although we were supposed to act like strangers.

And, two: I sucked off a different guy, just to get out of trouble.

Number two turned out to be useful because I ended up not getting suspended. I could not do anything about Vic's situation though because, if I mentioned that we were even slightly more than acquaintances (which would be obvious if I wanted to not let him get suspended), he would be even more mad than he probably already was. With a deep breath, I entered the house quietly, just to be greeted by a familiar man.

"Hello, Mr Quinn. Mr Fuentes is waiting for you," came a formal voice to my left. I turned towards the sound, to see none other than...Vic's dad.

Yes, I was sure of it! This was the same man as before; he had collected him from school. The same white hair, tallness, pale skin. So, why was he acting like Vic's servant?

"Aren't you Vic's dad?" I asked curiously, raising one eyebrow. The man simply chuckled and shook his head lightly.

"No, I am his butler," he corrected. "You can call me James."

I blinked. Was he being serious? This could not be true; there had to be an explanation and I sure was getting one from Vic as soon as I would see him. Everything about this was so bizarre! Why would he make this man pretend to be his father? Or maybe he was Vic's father, and pretended to be his butler... This was so confusing.

"And where is Vic?"

"In his bedroom," James answered, pointing me in the correct direction even though I already knew the way very well. Before I could walk off, the man also grabbed my school bag and jacket, saying that it was his job to take care of those things. I assumed that he would take the items to the pets' bedroom, where I could deal with them later.

I stomped through the hallways, until I reached Vic's bedroom door. Without hesitation, I opened it to find him standing in the middle of the room, eyeing the door. I guessed that he was expecting me.

"Kellin, we need to-"

"Shut up," I hissed, cutting him off. "It's my turn to talk!"

Vic rolled his eyes and huffed out a large breath, folding his arms over his chest while impatiently tapping his foot on the floor.

"Is James your dad or your butler?" I went straight into the questions, the look on my face mirroring Vic's: annoyance. I was tired of him keeping so many things from me and being secretive.

"My butler," he announced.

"Then why did he pretend to be your dad? Doesn't the school have like files with all of your parents details and stuff? And you don't even look alike!"

My demand for answers seemed to be having an effect on him, but I was not sure what it was as his face simply turned blank. I was unable to analyze it, although that was exactly what I wanted and needed to do.

"I'm not on very good terms with my real dad, so I hired this guy to pretend to be him," Vic's voice was just like his face: unreadable and dull.

"Why? What happened?" I persisted. The more I knew about Vic, the less cautious I would be around him.

"Long story short, we got into a huge fight; he kicked me out of the house, last year, and here I am."

"That's very brief," I raised my eyebrows expectantly, waiting for him to elaborate but, much to my dismay, he did not. "How can you afford to live in this place then? You surely don't get paid that much for modeling."

"Actually, my salary covers most of this, but I also get some help from my mom. She doesn't visit often though, because she lives, and owns some huge company, in Japan. That's also why I needed someone to act like my dad: both of my parents aren't here and I own a house at the age of 17. I needed some sort of guardian and it was easier to just do it this way."

"Where was James all this time?"

"He went on a little vacation, but now he is back and he will staying here too."

I nodded slowly, accepting his words and realising that they made a lot of sense. It certainly was not a smart thing to do, but at least it worked for him. Hopefully no one would be smart enough to catch on.

Bowing my head, I waited for the lecture Vic would give me. I knew for sure that he would punish me, and probably not in the sexual way - but one can dream, right? - so I silently stood there ready to accept what was to come. But it never did.

"You can go," Vic mumbled, running a hand through his thin hair a turning away. I watched closely as he sighed loudly and collapsed onto the bed behind him, facing up. His expression was quite somber and nothing like the Vic that I knew and liked.

"Are you okay?" I asked in concern. First, he did not yell at me, now he was acting like he did not even care about the world around him. Something must have been wrong. I was not expecting him to give proper reply, but I was relieved when he did.

"I got into a fight with Danielle," Vic murmured quietly, but loudly enough for me to hear. "She can be so selfish, you know?"

"Oh, believe me, I do," I whispered, inching towards the bed where he was lying.

"She doesnt care about what I want. She's amazing and all, but she never let's me do things my way in bed."

The word s just spilled and spilled and I felt so blessed to be the one he was confessing these things to. It was also great that he disliked Danielle slightly more.

"I don't want to always go slowly and sensually, like she likes it," he explained, still gazing up at the ceiling. "I want someone who will properly treat me like their master and will be there for me. I want someone who knows exactly how to please me. I want someone who I can fuck like a whore without feeling bad about it afterwards..."

My jaw was hanging open. Wow he really needed to get that all off his chest. But I could not believe he was missing the point.

"Hello?" I called out, waving my arms. "I'm right here!"

Vic pushed himself up into a sitting position and stared at me thoughtfully, as if contemplating something. Then asked, "Really?"

I nodded my head enthusiasticly, a sly smile playing on my lips. Vic seemed to still be unsure, as his eyes travelled across my whole body. I felt slightly intimidated by his glare but that only made it so much hotter. I knew exactly how to please him and I would do it well.