.:18:.

Vic would rarely hang out in the pets' room, out of choice, so when he did I was surprised. He was a busy guy, although no one really knew with what. Obviously he had the modelling career, but that could not take up most of his time, right?

Taylor, Amy and I were deeply engrossed in a violent game of Mario Kart (during which Amy had punched Taylor, I kicked Amy off the couch and I was pretty sure that I fractured some sort of bone by bashing the Wii remote against my skull when I lost). When Vic blessed us with his godlike presence, there was nothing needy or sexual about his demeanour. He was simply here because he wanted to be. With a kind greeting, he took a seat where Amy had sat before I kicked her off the couch and she could not be bothered to get up. Also, as soon as he saw that the place next to me was free, a strange look crossed his face. Much like Maria and Melanie, he observed the game and preferred to stay out. But wat came next really took me by surprise.

During a surprisingly calm round on Peach Beach, I felt him shift slightly closer to me. I just assumed that he was getting comfortable but, as soon as the feeling of an arm sliding around my shoulders registered within my body, it was all I could think about to the point where I drove my Bowser Bike straight into the water and Amy laughed at me (to which I banged my controller on the top of her head). There were so many thoughts circling around my brain and I could not find a rational explanation for this action.

Vic could be an affectionate person, but it was always very hot and cold with him. Could this mean something more, though? No, surely not! Would Vic seriously be the kind of guy to try cheesy moves to pick up someone? ...Actually, yes.

None of the girls took much notice of his behaviour, but it was mostly because they were focused on the game. Vic's eyes did not meet mine either; he just stared straight ahead, almost avoiding my gaze.

Turning my head slightly to the side, I caught a glimpse of Maria eyeing us and our position up. She sent me a wink and a 'thumbs up', to which I shook my head lightly and huffed a deep breath of air.

Another few tense minutes passed. Taylor and Amy were yelling at each other because apparently, if Taylor had not thrown the shell at Amy, the other girl would have won, which was ridiculous because I won anyway.

Suddenly, the atmosphere changed as the door to the room was slammed open. Ah, yes: Danielle.

She had been out. No one really knew where, but she liked leaving the mansion a lot so no one criticised or questioned her. The girl sure made her entrance loud, though.

From the looks of it, she had not been shopping ad she did not have any bags with her. However, something I caught on to was that awful mischievous glint in her eye. Oh, no. Something bad was about to happen: I just knew it.

The first thing she noticed, of course, was how Vic's arm was around me and, if looks could kill, I would have been hanged, drawn and quartered right there in front if everyone.

I did not see her problem. We weren't even sitting that close...just close enough to make my heart beat faster in my chest and my breathing quicken to the speed of a motor. Although I was very subtle with these things.

Everyone's attention was brought to Danielle upon the clearing of her throat and loud stomp of her foot.

"Guys," she said excitedly, "I have a big announcement to make!"

We all gazed at her in curiosity and paused the irritating little game, while I gulped in fear. With the way she was looking at me, there was no doubt with what this whole ordeal was about. I was certain that this was part of her plan to end me, but what could she had thought up.

Did she photoshop nudes of me and post them to Tumblr, so that she could come here and tell Vic all about it? Maybe she poisoned one of the girls and stored the evidence in one of my jackets? Ooh! - what if she had Kevin tell her more embarrassing lies about me (although that farting on the face thing was kind of true)? I was impatient to find out how creative she had gotten with her ways to ruin Vic and I's relationship.

I should have been taking this a lot more seriously than I was. Because, as soon as her menacing eyes landed on mine, as if she was staring into my soul and making sure I caught onto each of her words, the girl squealed the dreadful words.

"I'm pregnant!"