thirty-nine

Joshua was two minutes late. He ran across the hallways not mattering if he knocked someone down or not, he just wanted to talk to Miso.

He finally reached the door and knocked. Already planing what he was going to say to her.

"Come in" Miso tried to sound okay, like she was confident and all that but her voice came out nearly a whisper.

"Hi Miso..." Joshua smiled weakly finally entering the room, Miso was sitting next to the radio looking down at her hands. Joshua gathered courage and set next to her, but still keeping some distance from her. Silence fell upon the two of them, until Jisoo finally decided to start explaining himself.

"I really don't know where to start... First I'm really sorry, for lying about my identity, I know it might be hard for you to forgive me but please try! I don't want to loose your friendship, it's too important to me."  He took a deep breath to continue "I created that account with Jeonghan a long time ago, we wanted to interact with fans, it was my idea because I wanted to interact with you. I knew about your existence the moment you started your account for me, I felt really happy someone was supporting me, I wanted to get to know you... But I never did, I was really unsure about how to approach you. After years you started a conversation with me, you don't know how happy I was when I received your dm. I didn't expect us to become friends but we did. When you passed Pledis' audition I was happy and scared. I was finally going to meet you but I was also scared you wouldn't become my friend in real life, I was afraid you wouldn't like me-"

"But we did become friends Joshua! Why didn't you tell me the truth? Why did you kept on lying for months?" Miso interrupted him, abruptly standing up and waking away from him, to hide her watery eyes. Joshua stood up as well and stayed close to Miso again, facing her back.

"I-i thought keeping it a secret was the best thing to do! I was slowing ending our friendship online, to end everything. But I was wrong! I know I should've told the truth, but I knew you would be mad at me! Please Miso, forgive me! I have Nana's number I can call her and arrange a meeting so you meet her... I can do anything you want! Just please forgive me Miso! The last thing I want is to loose you." Joshua's voice cracked and that was when he realized he had start crying.

Miso turned around and surprised Joshua when she hugged him really tight. He felt his heart beat increasing while he wrapped his arms around her.

"It's okay Joshua... Please don't cry because of me. I'm sorry too, maybe Jiwook was right, maybe I might've over reacted a little bit. He kept on trying to convince me to talk to you but I didn't listen, I'm really sorry. I don't want to loose you either." Joshua was surprised to hear that Jiwook actually tried to help him, his hatred towards the boy decreased 20% with that.

Joshua and Miso stayed in silence, just enjoying each other embrace.

"Josh?"

"Huh?"

"Can I really meet Nana?"

"Yes, you can." Joshua laughed when Miso let go of him to jump around happily. He realized Nana had wrecked Miso, he had lost his spot as her ultimate bias, but at least he was friends with Miso, Nana wasn't. Who was the real winner?

"Thank you!" Miso sat on the floor  once again and Joshua sat next to her. Both of them had their faces red and with tears stains but they were smiling. "Hey! What about that crush of yours? Who is she? Is it Yura?!"

Joshua eyes widened, he wasn't ready for that question, what was he supposed to say? "No, she is you"?

"Yura? No" he laughed nervously.

"Oh my God! Is it Jeonghan?" Miso asked excitedly almost jumping out of curiosity.

"Jeonghan?! Miso no! I'm not gay!"

"You told me you were a little bit gay for him..." She smirked, constantly poking Joshua's shoulder.

"It was one time! I don't have a crush on him!"

"What was one time? Tell me Joshua!" Miso was so energetic and cute that Joshua didn't resist, he ended up giving in and telling Miso the story he swore he wouldn't tell anyone

"We kissed once" Miso let out a loud squeal and Joshua covered her mouth with his hand "Don't tell anyone! It was around the time he joined seventeen, I was dared to stay locked in a bedroom with Jeonghan, I don't know why but we ended up kissing. We promised each other we would never talk about that or tell anyone, now it's like it never happened. Please shut up Miso, if you tell someone you won't meet Nana."

"That's amazing. Your secret is safe with me." Miso inner fangirl was coming out, she was afraid she wouldn't be able to hold it in "What about Meanie? Please tell me they are together!"

Joshua just shrugged, Joshua himself didn't know the truth about Wonwoo and Mingyu's relationship, it was confusing to him and all the other members.

Before Miso could fangirl more, an angel named Jiwook saved her from the embarrassment.

"Hm... Sorry to interrupt but Miso you have to eat. I brought our lunches." Jiwook showed Miso the bag he was holding, which contained the Chinese food they ordered.

"I'll let you eat, bye Miso!" Joshua left a soft kiss on Miso's cheek and left, not before exchanging really awkward smiles with Jiwook.

He took his phone out of his pocket to text Jeonghan, to tell him how it all went even if he was going to see Jeonghan in less then 5 minutes.