twenty-five

♥ 500 likeskxmiso main hoeView all 15 commentsminyura i thought i was your main hoehyungwhore who's that ;)March 30, 2016

♥ 500 likes
kxmiso main hoe
View all 15 comments
minyura i thought i was your main hoe
hyungwhore who's that ;)
March 30, 2016

                                 ◈

Joshua stared at the post with a pinch of jealousy growing inside of him. That was Jiwook, one of Pledis' new trainees, Miso would always talk about him and Taebin to Joshua. Taebin was 13 so Joshua didn't see him as a threat, but Jiwook... He hated that boy. They were really close, they would do almost everything together, including training.
Joshua saw Jiwook's audition, he was a great singer but Pledis was filled with good vocal trainees, they didn't need Jiwook.

Joshua set his phone aside, so he could think a little bit and get rid of that stupid jealousy. It was his fault he wasn't the one helping Miso with training, it was his fault he wasn't on her side. Joshua wanted to befriend her in real life, but he didn't know how, he didn't know how to approach her, plus he was afraid of her finding out about his little secret and being mad at him.

His thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing, the screen showed Min Yura's name.

"Hey yo Hong!" Yura's loud voice reached his ears, and he laughed.

"What's up Min?"

"So, are you free right now?" Yura asked, and Joshua could hear a loud scream on the other side of the line, followed by a bunch of laughs.

"Yea, why?" He asked, afraid of what might come for him. Joshua knew Yura had the most crazy ideas in the world. She was never in her right state of mind.

"Wanna come down my dorm? I have someone to introduce to you."

A/N : ;)
the cliche never ends

i was going to write more but that would be really boring and awkward so i just decided to leave it there.

if y'all wanna know, i bet u dont but...

Yura is MiSaeWB
Sara is jinwan

b y e