twenty-three

♥ 103 likeskxmiso i want an hamburger View all 10 commentsbasicsvtstan oh is this the new pledis trainee? she looks weird hyungwhore @/basicsvtstan dont insult my childMarch 20, 2016

♥ 103 likes
kxmiso i want an hamburger
View all 10 comments
basicsvtstan oh is this the new pledis trainee? she looks weird
hyungwhore @/basicsvtstan dont insult my child
March 20, 2016

  ◈
Miso breathed heavily as she walked down Pledis' hallways. She had just finished her training, it was 1am, she just needed food and sleep.
Miso was trying her best to succeeded at pledis, she was feeling pressured by everyone around her, her dormmates were training for more than 4 years, she barely started, and she was the only female trainee selected at the audition, she felt more than burdened. She had been training with other two guys, also selected at the audition, one of them was only 13 years old. The three of them were having a good relationship so far, which was great for them, they had someone to rely on.

She stopped midway because she remembered about her cellphone, she left it in the vocal practice room. Taebin and Jiwook had left early so they weren't there to get it for her.

She entered the room and found her phone on the couch. She had a few phone calls from her mom, Miso couldn't pick it up during the lessons. Her mom would call her everyday, Miso knew that everything was being hard for her mother, they moved to a different country and suddenly she and her brother left home to be trainees, she was sure her parents felt lonely.

She left the room looking down at her phone, dialing her mom's number. Miso wasn't paying attention to her surroundings, so it didn't take much time until she bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm really sorry." Miso bowed, feeling totally embarrassed, she hated bumping into people, it was something really awkward.

"It's okay, don't worry." His sweet voice lingered in Miso's ears, she felt her knee failing and the air leaving her lungs. That was Hong Jisoo's voice.

She brought her body up, and looked at him right in the eye. It was indeed Joshua in front of her. Miso wanted to rum away, but also hug him so she just stayed there paralyzed.

"Oh you are the girl that interrupted our practice!" Joshua exclaimed, making Miso's face go red.

"It was an accident, i'm really really sorry!" Miso was so nervous that she was speaking fast and in a high pitched voice, she didn't know that the boy in front of her was nervous as well.

"It's fine, don't worry! I'm joshua, and you?"

"Miso."

"Nice to meet you Miso! Hey do you want an hamburger? Me and the guys ordered some and they gave us an extra one!" Miso didn't notice Joshua was holding two bags filled with hamburgers wraps. He handed her one, which she gladly accepted, she really wanted an hamburger, she even posted that on instagram.

"T-thank you."

"No problem! Eat well Miso! Bye!" Joshua left quickly, he was about to die inside, it took him a while to decided to go after Miso. He saw her instagram post so he quickly grabbed the hamburgers for the boys and went after her. Joshua gave her his hamburger, but he didn't care that much, he wasn't hungry and wanted Miso to smile. He knew that after he left she was smiling.

Miso was indeed smiling, and shocked. She forgot about calling her mom, and everything else. The first thing she did, while eating the hamburger of course, was message J, she was freaking out and needed to tell someone about it, someone who would understand her feeling, her mom would just laugh at her.