eighteen

Joshua was nervous, his palms were sweating and his heart was beating fast. Joshua tried to cover his state so the trainers next to him wouldn't notice, but it wasnt working very well.

"Joshua? Are you alright?" The dance trainer asked him.

"Me? I'm fine!"

"Are you sure? You are sweating. Why did you decided to help with the auditions anyway?"

"I know there are a lot of people to you evaluate so I decided to help. Besides, I want to check who is going to be part of the company in the future" of course he was lying. He just wanted to see Miso.

The moment she sent him that message telling she was at Pledis' audition he left his dorm and ran to his company to see her. He covered himself so no one, specially her, would notice him, he lied to one girl and told her he was JR, that way Miso wouldn't consider Joshua being there. Joshua knew that if Miso knew it was him watching her she wouldn't be able to do well.

He wasn't planning on talking to her. He didn't have the courage to do so, also he didn't want her to know he was jihanthings. Miso would probably be mad at him for lying, he didn't want to lose her.

"You can call the next person." One of the trainers told the assistant and she went outside to call the next kid.

Joshua was tired, he had saw so many people auditioning already, but none of them was her. There were some people that were entertaining to watch, because they were really talented, but some he just wanted to shoot himself to get over with the torture.

The door opened and Joshua held his breath. A girl, tall, long black hair, with pink tips, and with a slightly tanned skin came in. It really looked like Miso. She was wearing grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt, she looked like she was just going to sleep, not audition. Most of the people he watched was dressed nicely. She bowed to them and stood there. Waiting for something to happen.

"What's your name?"

"Miso" Jisoo held a squeal, it was actually her. She was so pretty, and her voice, it was nothing like he expected, if he did expect something, her voice was deep, yet really attractive.

"How old are you?"

"17, international age."

"Okay, give a sign to the girl over there when you are ready"

Miso closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Joshua was trying to stay calm, he wanted her to do good.

When the beat to her song started, Miso smirked, clearly looking relieved of all tension she was feeling. Joshua recognized the beat, it was Yezi ft San E's Crazy Dog. He would ofter hear that song because of Vernon, so he knew part of the lyrics. He wasn't expecting Miso to rap, she didn't look like a rapper, but when she opened her mouth it was like she changed in front of his eyes. While rapping she didn't looked like that awkward girl that says useless stuff all the time, she looked... Amazing. She had good hand gestures too.

Joshua was mesmerized, he couldn't take his eyes off her. Fortunately he was wearing a mouth mask, otherwise everyone would see his mouth hanging open, he was almost drooling.

After she was done, Miso returned to her original position, looking like an innocent and shy girl. The trainers looked satisfied.

"Can you sing or just rap?" One of them asked.

"Only rap, but I can dance."

"Did you prepare anything?" Miso denied, and the trainer sighed.

"But I can show something... Just play a song."  Miso was clearly panicking about leaving the trainers unsatisfied.

All the trainers looked at each other, when someone decided to free style it didn't always end well. Joshua whispered "let her do it", so they would just stop discussing about it.

The dance trainer stood up and went to choose a song, soon it started playing. Joshua prayed silently that Miso would do great. If she was as good at dancing as she was with rapping she would pass the audition.

Jisoo didn't know the song it was picked, he hoped Miso did, or she wouldn't be able to dance.

Miso looked lost for a while put soon she started to move to the beat and Joshua was left completely speechless, she was indeed good at dancing. Her moves were sharp and sensual.

Unconsciously Joshua grabbed one of the trainer's arm, to contain his feelings.

"She is really good, right?" He whispered to Joshua, who was only able to respond with a nod.

After Miso finished dancing they dismissed her, they would probably call her afterwards.

Joshua sat there, feeling like it was all a dream.
Miso was real, he had seen her. He had finally seen the girls he wanted to meet for so long. He was proud of Miso, she had done so well, he knew she was getting accepted and becoming an successful idol in the future. He wanted Miso to receive the love he did from her.

When the trainers started to discuss about Miso, Joshua felt his phone vibrate constantly in his pocket, he knew it was her.

"Hyung, I'm really tired, can I go home?"

"Sure Jisoo! Thanks for helping us today, I'll let you know the kids we chose later!"

Joshua didn't wait a second to unlock his phone to answer Miso.

N/A: she pulled a Chungha on everyone's asses
This was boring af but oK
now u can expect some real life interaction between them