eleven

♥2,000sweetjisoos i was tagged by claire to do this selfie thingthis is the first time y'all see my faceenjoy my hotnessI wont tag anyone bc i'm niceView all 23 commentsjihanthings ohjihanthings you're prettyApril 2, 2016

♥2,000
sweetjisoos i was tagged by claire to do this selfie thing
this is the first time y'all see my face
enjoy my hotness
I wont tag anyone bc i'm nice
View all 23 comments
jihanthings oh
jihanthings you're pretty
April 2, 2016

Miso blushed looking at the comments on her instagram picture, she was never that complimented in her life, mainly because people at her school make fun of her for being asian, they don't think she is pretty. Sara, her best friend, used to tell her she was pretty, but Miso just didn't believe her.

Now her self-esteem was rising up a little bit.

One comment, of course, made her blush a little harder. Jihanthings' comment. Miso and him became really good friends, they would talk almost every day for hours, she would even stay up late so she could talk to him more. Miso found that guy really entertaining.

She had her suspicions of him, he just didn't want to tell her his name, he could just make one up but instead he kept on the J thing. Miso learned to get used to it, maybe he was really afraid of being open online, or just a girl with poor catfish skills.

She pushed all her worries about the mysterious person away and now she cared a lot about him, and if it was a girl catfishing her, Miso would still care a lot, gender wasn't something she cared about.

Miso was just afraid she was getting too attached, he was just a virtual friend, they could stop talking out of sudden, and that would hurt Miso, she was tired of losing friends.

"Miso, mom wants to talk to us, she said it's something important." Her brother, Yubon warned, opening her bedroom door.

"Oh, okay I'm coming." She waited her brother leave so she could take a deep breath and prepare herself. If she was lucky it was finally time to move again.

N/A: i added Yubon of d.i.p bc he's a cutie wnndnwnd