Chapter 30

I felt so depressed i wsnted to kill myself. It was like all the emotions and sadness just came back. He kept kissing me and i tried to get away but i couldn't. I saw a faint figure on the left hallway where the knife was. But it quickly faded. I closed my eyes tightly as tears fell from them.
       I wanted it to be over. I shouldn't be here. My boyfriend......... Where are you? His tongue entered my mouth. Never have i experienced this and i was sure this is something i wanted to experienced with suga. He wasn't stoping and so where my tears. I felt him move his hand slowly upwards.
      He was reaching for my breast. He was assaulting me. All the sudden he was off of me on the floor. Someone came from the right hallway, and guess who it was. He managed to put away the knife before he saw it. He was getting beat senseless. He finished and i was sure he was dead. There was a blood bath everywhere. My eyes got wide open as i look at suga.
       "•N---no no no this- this isn't what it it lo-•" "THEN WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE MISAKI?!? OH YOU KNOW HE JUST FELL AND KISSED ME AND SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GRAB MY BOOB?!? Yeah no i get it....that happens everyday right?!" "•No babe pl-•" i put my hand on his shoulder as a stream of tears fall. As soon as i put my hand on him he grabs my wrist and squeezed it he was hurting me.... "What is there know huh? I worried all this time and i told you....and you french kissed him, like i didn't say shit. Don't listen to the hearing boy he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about...."
     He threw my hand and i put it up to sign, he didn't let me as he walked backwards. "Don't....just,....you've done enough just....stop" He walked outside and i saw him walk out on me. Tears don't seem to end right? I fell on the floor. Motionless and depressed sobbing.
      I lost the person who gave me life....what will i do know? Go back to pills and knifes? I put my hands on the ground covered with blood. I wasn't sure if it was mine or ji-hun's. Im not ganna lose my life...not again. I stood up. My legs were wobbly and my hands soaked in blood. I wiped my tears, the blood went everywhere.
     I ran trough endless hallways. It was like the maze of life and i could get out. My vision was blurry and i kept running. My head...i kept shouting his name... I know he can hear me....how loud do i have to be please....come back... It was raining outside. Bad. Way to add cliché god........there was no sign of him.... He wasn't in the front or back. I was worried....what if he hurt himself because of me.
     I looked and looked. Nothing. I took off my shoes and threw then somewhere. I started running in search of suga....come back please...