Chapter 9

He fell asleep on the couch/chair that night. I was so happy. I wondered if my step nightmare was wondering where i was. I looked at suga and smiled.
   How is he making me feel like this? Feelings i never thought existed are flowing out like a waterfall. I remember i still had sugas phone so i threw it to his lap. I went to sleep smiling and holding his hand.
The next day i woke up in such a good mood. MORNING BEAUTIFUL WORLD! I looked over to suga and he was asleep now sideways and no shoes on. His phone was still in his lap.
I stand up from my bed not remembering about my leg. OW!
I didn't scream on purpose because I would wake him up and he looked so comfortable. I sat on the bed and sighed. I cant even move. All if the sudden i remember. Wheres my phone? The bullies probably took it. Damn.
I knew i wasn't getting one again. What am i going to do know? I shake my head and look back at suga. I wish he would wake up. I giggle as i see his mouth open, he wasn't snoring his mouth was just open. I reach out and put my hand on his chin to close it.
He slaped it off. "Shhh Misaki is asleep" he was still half asleep. I laughed and backed my hand away. He is so cute when he sleeps. I smile, he must be dreaming. I pouted. Even in his sleep he is still worried about me.
All the sudden the nurse came in. "So we have some updates Misaki." I put my finger on my mouth as if saying "shh he's asleep." She nodded and keept talking in a softer voice. "You only need to stay here one more day then your free to go but you will still have the cast on for at least half a month and may I suggest something?"
I look at her confused and nodded. "We looked at your records and we know you have problems. Please stay by your boyfriends side. He makes you smile a lot and with him you'll get better in no time if he's with you"
I smile and look at him. "•I plan too•" All the sudden he smiles. My eyes widen. "•You were awake this whole time???•" He looked at me and smiled. "No i actually just woke up" i roll my eyes and the nurse leaves. "•Morning suga oppa•" "oppa?"
    I blushed and look down. "•Jimin told me you liked to be called oppa•" "Aish that boy i swear when i g-"
    My stomach growls all the sudden