Chapter 26

I look up to try to stop the tears. Ji-hun noticed and stood up from the bench he was sitting at. "This is why i i didn't want to tell you" He lowered my face and ran his fingers where my tears were.
"Stop crying please." I sniffled and stopped. I wanted to yell i wanted to hit all thees things. I was about to but my mind said: "ptf the deaf girl? Screaming and trying to talk? Ha your funny."
It was times like thees, where i feel useless, i want to talk to suga........ Someone........anyone? I looked at ji-hun and his eyes looked different. Not the usual shiny, innocent eyes i remember. He was looking straight at me.
I knew i needed to go. I typed, i was shaking, something wasn't right. "I need to go to next period, bye" i ran to the hallway. I found a empty janitors closet and went inside. I sat on a bucket and cried.
What is happening? Why is suga being so mean? What did i do to him? So many things were going on i didn't know what to do anymore. I looked at my phone. I turned it around. I smiled at the sight of the case.
Suga gave this to me when i got hurt. I looked down at my cast. It was like everything was happening again. "Promise me something, no matter what i do, you wont hate me." "I don't want you getting hurt anymore, ill be your protection."
      Why where things heading in this direction? Why couldn't we be happy like we used to? Why is this happening? I wanted to cry. But, unfortunately, i knew that it wouldn't help. What good what it be if i cried? What would it fix?
        I turned my phone the other way and faced timed noona. I didn't want her to know i was crying so i just put my head down and signed. "•can you come get me please? Ill be waiting in the front, thanks......•" she wanted an explanation.
      "•just please?•" i hung up and threw the phone to the wall. I spaced out for a good 5 minutes. I got myself back together and picked my phone up. I ran to the front of the school to make sure i wouldn't be spotted by anyone.
      I sat down on the floor with my head down. Just as i see di-won pull up. Someone was pulling my hair. "Ha where do you think your going?" She threw me against the wall. It was one of girls from yesterday.
        "So first, your little friend punches Laney and breaks his nose, then today, you slapped one of the schools most popular boys. You think you can get away with that?!" She slapped me because i wasn't looking at her.
      "Listen to me bi-!" All of the sudden she was on the ground. Di-wan had pushed her. "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! DOING THIS TO HER! IM REPORTING YOU TO THE POLICE!"
    I looked at her and knocked the phone out of her hand. "•joesonghabnida (sorry)•"
Everything was happening again. I was done. I felt like i wanted to die, again. I walked off, to god knows where
               •DI-WAN'S POV•
     What was wrong with her? Did something happen at school? I looked over to the school and i see my brother running towards me, out of breath. "Where did she go- the- boys told me they saw her here."
     He saw the direction misaki was going at started to run when I stopped him. "Stop, she will come back. I know it." "How?!" "BECAUSE I LIVED HER LIFE YOONGI! I was afraid and scared like her I WAS DEAF LIKE HER FOR PETES SAKE!"
    He looked down. "What did you do to her?" "Nothing!" "I beg to differ." A voice from nowhere started talking. "He made misaki upset and made her cry, i guess you can tell by my busted lip he wasn't to happy with me being in her life, isnt that right "suga"?
     Suga was about to swing when i stopped him once again. "Ya! ITS YOUR FAULT SHES LIKE THIS?!"
                 MISAKI's POV
     I sat down on dirt and looked at the sky "•i hope that you'd be here when i needed you the most, i need you right now, i think im losing my mind now"