Was there an Argument between them?

"Worry about what?" Alexa suddenly asked.

"Alexa,..... A-Are you listening to our conversation?" I nervously asked.

"You saw dad?" She asked.

"....... Yes... " I replied.

"Then why don't you want to tell me?" She sadly asked.

"I'm sorry...... I just,... don't want you to worry..." I said.

She just suddenly went back in silently. "Alexa!" I said. She didn't respond.

"It's okay Audrey. She'll understand it soon." She told me.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•two hours later •

I just came here at Steven's house because we will compose the next song that we will perform for our first challenge. I just recently went inside. As I went in, the door to the band room is closed. But I hear someone having a conversation inside.

"Well..... I want you..... to stay away from her..... "

"What do you mean? You want me not to talk to her?!"

"Yes."

"What?! That's impossible! How can I not talk to her?!"

"Just stay away from her!"

"But how!? So you want me to leave this band just to stay away from her?!"

"No, not like that. All I want you to do is don't talk to her! Not to leave the band!"

"Do you think that's easy?! And why the hell do you want me to stay from her?!"

"Because I like her!"

After that conversation, they remained silent. And then I suddenly went in. The only person in there was Steven and Tony. "Hey guys!" I said acting that I didn't heard anything. Were they arguing? When I went in, Tony suddenly went out of the room. "Tony?" I said, but he didn't respond. "Did something happened here?" I asked Steven.

"Oh, uh....  It's nothing...... Let's just start writing a song, shall we?" Steven said. I think he's not okay. He acts awkwardly.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am. Don't worry about me! Let's just start writing the song, okay?" Steven said.
And then smiled. So I agreed with him. I don't know why but he's acting strange today. 

So we did started writing our new song. I think our next challenge is easy cause we just finished writing the song for just four hours. "Wow! That was easy. We finished writing the song in just one day!" I happily said. "I know right." I felt tired and I yawned a little. "I think I'm tired. I wanna go home." I said. "I'm going." I added as I stood up and walk near the door. And then I just randomly remembered that I will still wait outside to get a taxi. I don't want to wait right now. Oh yeah, I'll just get some from Uber. I pulled out my phone from my pocket. But I didn't realized my phone's already dead. But I don't wanna walk outside. It's getting dark already. "Um..... Steven, Are you busy?" I asked. "Yep." He replied. "Oh, okay....  I'll just wait for you taxi outside. Bye!" I said. I was expecting that Steven will drive me home again. I opened the door, I was about walk outside of the room when suddenly, "Audrey, wait." Steven said. I looked at him. "I'll drive you home instead." He suddenly said. "But you said you're busy." I said. "No, it's okay. I can still finish it later." He replied. "No, I'll just gonna ri-"  "I'll just drive you home so you don't have to spend some money. Let's go." He said as he stood up. Okay then. When we were about to go out, Tony came back. "Tony, you're back." I said. But he just ignored me. Does he have a problem? I was about to ask Steven but he looks like he's not in the mood so I just remained silent. "Let's just go, Alexa might be waiting for you." Steven suddenly said and then he held my hand and started walking. We went into the car and he started driving. It was so quiet when we were driving. I want to ask him about earlier but he looks very serious. Whatever! I'll just gonna ask him!

"Umm....  Steven?" I said

"Yes?" He immediately replied.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

He laughed a little. "No, why do even ask that?" He replied smiling.

"Oh, uh...  Nothing, you looked very serious earlier." I replied smiling.

And then it became silent again.

"Um..... Are you guys arguing earlier?" I asked Steven.

"Did you heard anything?" He asked back.
It might be a secret, I'd rather not tell him the truth. "I just heard your voices, but I didn't know what you guys were talking about. I just heard you guys yelling. Is there a problem?" I said.

"Oh, it's nothing." He replied.

"Um. What were you guys talking about earlier?" I asked.

"Um.... I would rather not to talk about it." He replied. And then another silence began until I got home.

When we arrived. I went out of the car and he just left. Oh well, maybe he's just stressed today.

I went inside the house. And since I'm a little bit tired, I went to the bedroom and take a rest. When I opened the door, I saw Alexa in tears. "Alexa, why are you still awake?..... Why are you crying?" I asked.
She didn't respond. "Are you okay?" I asked. She didn't respond. I sat beside her and it's all quiet. She started crying even more.

"Alexa, what's wrong?" I asked again.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" She cried.

"What?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me that you saw dad?!" She cried.

"I'm sorry.... I didn't want you to worry." I replied.

"You know I also miss dad, right?!" She cried.

"I'm so sorry...." I said

She hugged me tight as she cries. Tears started to fall down from my eyes. After a few moments of crying, we just sat down on a bed. We remained silent for a few minutes. "Alexa, you look so tired now. Go and take a rest now." I said. She lied down on her bed silently.

"I'm so sorry again, Alexa."

I stood up and I was about to walk out of the room when suddenly, "Sis?" Alexa said.

"Yes?" I replied.

"When you saw dad, did he also saw you?" Alexa asked.

"I don't think so. He just suddenly passed by in front of us. And I know he didn't noticed me cause by that time, he was on his phone." I replied.

"How does he look like?" She asked.

"Well, he looked very different now. He looks like a professional." I sadly replied.

"Well, I guess he just left us. I don't think he cares about us anymore." Alexa sadly said.

"Alexa, why would you say that? Of course dad still cared about us!" I told Alexa.

"Really?! Then why did he just suddenly disappeared back then?" Alexa replied.

When she asked that, I didn't know what to answer. I just suddenly remained silent. "Oh, I'm so sorry......" Alexa suddenly said. "Let's just...... talk tomorrow... I want to sleep..... I'm so sorry...." she silently said. She went back to bed.
After that, I went into our kitchen and made some chocolate milk before I sleep. I can't sleep to be honest. I sat on the couch in the living room and I just suddenly started thinking about our father. Does he still remember us?  How is he doing right now?