An Awkward Situation

The coffee shop is already closed and I just recently went out of the coffee shop. I was about to leave when sudeny, "Audrey!" A guy said. I looked back, it was my band mates. Jun Soo was waving at me with a big smile. "Are we late?" Steven asked. I remembered they will check the coffee shop. Good thing Ms. Leslie is still in the coffee shop. So I went back at the coffee shop with the band.

"Oh, Audrey, did you forgot something?" Ms. Leslie said.

"The band's here." I said, as they came inside.

"Oh, nice to meet you guys!" Ms. Leslie said.

"Ms. Leslie, this is Fred, Jun Soo and Tony." Steven introduced.

"So, welcome at the coffee shop, guys!" Ms. Leslie said.

"So, this is where we will perform? Wow! It's so nice!" Jun Soo happily said.

"So this is the schedule. You guys will perform here every Friday nights, so this coffee shop will close at 8pm instead of 6pm, is that okay?" Ms. Leslie said. Everyone agreed.

"Ms. Leslie, I thought it will be until 9pm." I confusedly said.

"Oh, I changed my mind. You guys might get tired if it's three hours." Ms. Leslie said.

"Oh, okay." I said.

"So, should we start next week?" Ms. Leslie said.

"Sure!" Steven replied.

"Great, okay so your stage will be over there." Ms. Leslie said while pointing on the empty stage.

"So, we still need to bring our instruments here?" Fred sadly said.

"Oh, don't worry guys! Follow me, I'll show you guys something." Ms. Leslie said.

We went inside the worker's room and she opened another door inside. Inside there, there are instruments.

"Wow!" Jun Soo was surprised.

"These are the instruments that the band here used before. You can use these. And also, you can use this as a band room." Ms. Leslie said.

"Thank you so much Ms. Leslie!" Steven said.

My band mates was very happy about that. After that, we all left the coffee shop and went home.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

• • The Next Day • •

Steven asked me to go to his house to help him write our song. So, After my work, I went there. I went inside Steven's house but no one there. He must be in the band room. So I went there. When I opened the door, I saw Tony sitting on the couch with his laptop. He was the only person in the room. "Oh, uh... Is Steven here?" I asked. "N-no, he left for a while. He said he'll be back soon." He replied. Well, guess there's no choice but to wait there. "Um... I'll just gonna wait here." I said. I sat in a chair, waiting for Steven. It was very awkward in the room. We we're so quiet.

"Um..... So, It's been a long time." Tony suddenly said.

"I know right." I replied.

"So.... How are you?" He asked.

"Good. You?"

"I'm fine."

And then we remained silent again.

"So uh.... Are you dating someone?" I suddenly asked. I don't know why asked that. Why did I asked that?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter.