The Elimination Round

Today's the elimination round and I'm so nervous. We just arrived here at Starlight Ent. We are now at the elevator going up to second floor. As we go nearer to the event, I'm getting even more nervous. And then We finally arrived in the waiting room for the event. I'm sweating and I'm so nervous.

"Audrey, are you alright?" Steven noticed me.

"I'm nervous...." I replied.

"Just calm down. You can do this. You already so this before." Steven said.

"I know but.... It's the elimination round..." I said.

A few moments later, the Blue Thunderz arrived. As they walked in front of us, Stephanie (the one with the blue hair) just purposely bumped me.
"Hey, watch it!" Steven yelled.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you because of how awesome my life is." Stephanie said.

"Oh, We're 'sorry' for blocking your way, Stephanie." Fred said.

"Oh, please don't call me by my name. Call me by my FULL name. It's Stephanie Stephano" Stephanie said.

"Ugh, whatever." I murmured.

"I wonder how did you guys pass the audition." Stephanie said.

"It's because we can create good music." Steven proudly said.

"Oh really??" She laughed so hard. "Is that what you think so? Do you mean you just got lucky at the audition?" She laughed.

"Let's just go Steph. I'm pretty sure they won't get lucky today. They are just a pieces of garbage rolling around looking for their home." The guy with a slightly emo hair said.

"You're right. See you later Wolves! Good luck on losing!" Stephanie said as she and her band walks away from us.

"She's so mean." I said.

"Just ignore them. They've joined contests so many times that's why have high self esteem. They think they're greater than anyone else." Steven said.

A few minutes later, the program started. I became even more nervous. Suddenly, a guy went inside the waiting room and called the Blue Thunderz. "And Wolfgang, be ready, you guys are next to Blue Thunderz." The guy said. As the Blue Thunderz go out of the waiting room, I saw Stephanie walking confidently. Just a few seconds later, I hear them started to perform. While hearing their performance, my low self confidence strikes in. They're so good. After a few minutes, the guy earlier went back in the waiting room. "Band Wolfgang, you're next." He said. So we went to the back stage waiting for the host to call us. "Good luck, guys." The guy said. I'm very nervous right now. It feels like it's just my first time performing again. I'm starting sweating. "Audrey, are you alright?" Tony noticed. I was about to to answer Tony, but Steven suddenly went in front of me and held my hands "You're nervous again, right?" Steven said. "I think we should just quit right now, than to wait us lose out there." I said.
"Wait, what?" Jun Soo surprisingly said. "Why quit now? We're already here!" He added.
"Don't worry, Jun Soo. She's just nervous" Fred said.
"Come on Audrey. We can do this." Steven said as he held my hands tighter. Once he held my hands, I started to feel better. Because of him, in starting to have confidence again. "Just relax. Just take a deep breath." He said. I inhaled and exhaled. "Are you okay now?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied as I smiled.

"And now let's welcome, Wolfgang!" The host said as the we hear the audiences screaming.

"Let's go guys!" Fred said.

As we were walking up to the stage, "Don't be nervous, Audrey. I'm right here." Steven said. I looked at him and he's smiling at me. I'm starting to feel different when I'm with Steven. I feel safe when he's around. Am I starting to like him?

We're now on the stage and about to perform. I don't feel nervous anymore.
The music started to play, a few seconds later, I started the sing.

🎼🎵
Audrey: (first verse)
Everything was wrong
Everything I thought about my family was wrong
I thought my family was fine and innocent
I didn't know my dad's words are so violent

Steven:
I thought it was okay
That dad talks to us in a painful way
Now his painful words are stuck in my mind
Now these words are killing me inside

Audrey & Steven: (pre - chorus & chorus)
Now I realized the truth
Life for me is rude
World of painful words to hear
Why am I trapped in here?

(Why?) Why am I living in this cruel world?
No where to go
Trapped here inside
I want to hide
There's no bright side
(Why?) Why am I living in this cruel world?

Steven: (second verse)
Daddy comes home drunk tonight
Momma locks herself inside
The bathroom as she cries out all the painful words she heard tonight

While here I am, on my bed
Crying quietly instead
I'm very scared and terrified, I don't think I can sleep tonight

Audrey & Steven (pre chorus & chorus)

As we were finished performing, everyone was cheering. I felt very happy. "Wow! That was good!" The host said. "Thank you." Me and Steven said in the same time.

"So, before we call the next band, I have a question to you guys. This song that you wrote was great. How did you come up with this?" The host curiously said.

"Well, this song was easy to write for me because.... This song is about my life back then..." Steven said as his smile slowly disappeared.

"Oh... That's so sad. But what about now? Is your life better now?" He asked back.

"Yes, it is." Steven replied with a little smile in face.

"Well, good to hear." The host replied. "And again, thank you guys!" The host said.

After that we went back to the waiting room to wait for the results. Less than two hours has passed and the results are in. All of us were called back up to the stage to know the four bands that will be eliminated and also to know the four bands that will stay for the next elimination round.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey guys! I hope you still enjoy reading my story. By the way, I wrote the song recently for this chapter. I didn't think much about the song so it's not yet good enough (in my opinion). But for you, how was it? Was it good? If you want to share your opinion, leave it in the comments.
Anyway I hope again that you guys still enjoy reading my book. Have an awesome day guys!