Hegelian.

"I'm not normal because I am not normal like them. Is that even a reason why they don't let me sit at the dinner table whenever a relative visits us for dinner?" Hegelian questioned to his reflection in the mirror.
"Hey myself! I'm Hegelian, yes you are too. Mom and dad and the two divas in the house think I am abnormal, which means you are too, since you are me." He sighed
"Thing is, I find it hard to cope up with people and their desires. You talk to them, befriend them and bang! Comes their stupid never ending talks about them and the world. And I don't really like delusional people who are so focused on everything except life and hence, I tend to lock myself away and talk to myself and my imaginary people inside my head and that makes me delusional just like them but, delusional on just another level. A level that is approved or accepted or is okay, on my part though."
"Hey Oddy! Do you know what the time is?" Amanda rushed into Hegelian's room.
"And do you not know how to knock before you enter someone's room, miss puuurfect?"
"Oh you have a door in your room? That's new to me, I thought this block of wood was your friend, what was his name again?"
"His name was Chucky kills Amanda now get out of my room!" Screamed Hegelian
"I'm scared, I just entered the unfriendly territory of Oddy the clown! Someone call me an ambulance, I'm going to pass out right after I finish my sentence." Amanda joked as she went out of the room.
"That was one of the divas." Hegelian said to the mirror (again).
"She is what they call normal these days. Anyway, she thinks I must respect her and for her respecting her means treating her like she is the empress of something or what not she can ever think she is. Well, she is older than me, fine. I don't talk to her and I am honest with her and that's respect."